God Bless CPD

Thread: God Bless CPD

God Bless CPD

Thank god you're both OK. Way to stay in the fight and come out on top during this deadly encounter. You both did a fantastic job and used your training and instinct to survive. God Bless

Re: God Bless CPD

Job well done to both of you. I hope for a speedy recovery to the injured officer and pray for your families as you deal with this. The ASSHOLE that tried to kill you both CHOSE his fate and was dealt with in a swift manner that he deserved. Stay strong. Suffer the trials and tribulations. Stay the course and know that what you were forced to do was righteous.

Again, well done in keeping the promise that we all make to our family and ourselves by coming home safe today

Your brother in blue (well, in my case green).

Allyn O Stone
    SPPD
    Robbery

Great work kudos to the officers. Glad you go home safe. One less POS to worry about. Saved the taxpayers a bunch of money, too!!

Great job by our fellow officers who were forced to protect themselves.

Very nice Det. Stone. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Allyn O Stone SPPD
    Job well done to both of you. I hope for a speedy recovery to the injured officer and pray for your families as you deal with this. The ASSHOLE that tried to kill you both CHOSE his fate and was dealt with in a swift manner that he deserved. Stay strong. Suffer the trials and tribulations. Stay the course and know that what you were forced to do was righteous.

Again, well done in keeping the promise that we all make to our family and ourselves by coming home safe today

Your brother in blue (well, in my case green).

Allyn O Stone
    SPPD
    Robbery