No Stats

Thread: No Stats

No Stats

This is for all the officers new and old that actually take the time to read this. As you all know our numbers have been tweaked and we are on a pretty good course for the moment. Go back a few months and remember when we had an ass load of numbers that were required every month, mainly traffic. Our stops are down a lot, some 4,000 from this same time last year. We were forced into producing traffic stops because we were not doing them. LOOK they will be back before you know it if we don't pick up our traffic activity. Chief Graham has been very laid back at this point but he knows how to play hard ball if we don't start making some stops. If we don't pick up our numbers we are going to be right back where we were a few short months ago. I don't want to go back there, lets do our part so that this new vibe does not go back to the old one. :evil:

Re: No Stats

Thanks Chief.

Re: No Stats

Clearly I'm not your chief but I have been around a while to see all the sides and I'm sure your the guy that will screw it up for everyone. Becasue as we know it only takes one around here to do that! :evil: