Hiring??

Thread: Hiring??

Hiring??

I see on the citys' website they are posting for Police Officers. Do they currently have any openings and if so are they actively trying to fill the spots? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Re: Hiring??

According to your facebook page, it looks like you hired six officers recently. I aso heard there will be oral boards held this week. Are there still openings or are they just getting a list ready for future vacancies?

Well if you have heard all that it would seem you would know...but yes, we are still actively seeking two positions. Print your app from the website, fill it out and drop it off. Ask for Trent Eckard, Det. or Barry Maurer, Det. They will get you taken care of.

Well I wasn't quite sure about current vacancies, but thanks for the info and contacts. Hoping to find a home at your agency as I have heard some pretty good things about it. Fingers crossed. Thanks again.

Good luck to the applicants going through the oral boards tomorrow!

So how did everyone do?

Good luck I hear there is one more leaving. Tampa you will be getting a good officer it is a detective so patrol won't be any shorter than you already are.