Dumping Defects on Days
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dumping Defects on Days

Why are all the problem officers being pushed to Days? How is this fair to some poor Days officer who has to leave the shift and he/she did nothing wrong? There is less supervision on Days, so why do this? Four now have been shipped there.

Re: Dumping Defects on Days

What a $h!tty post. How about everyone working together to help each other be the best they can be for the good of not just our friends (fellow officers) but our organization. Just because you're pissed you can't eat at Chipotle every day doesn't mean you have to be so low. The couple guys who got bumped off shift aren't that super duper wonder cop either, so maybe it'll be good fr everybody.

I think days is a great place for these people... Why you might ask?! Because most of the admin works days and they suck too!!! Yeah I said it! :snicker:

I take exception with these officers being called defects. At some point in everyones career here, everyone is going to hit some speedbumps. I know it sucks to have 5 minutes...I mean 5 years or so on the job and you can't roost on day shift. Remember when we signed up, we agreed that shift work was not a problem. Bashing officers because others higher up think that dayshift is a better fit doesnt help things. Im sure none of these officers asked to go there. Why dont we try to help them up, instead of knocking them down. You might be surprised, they might be able to go back to their desired shift, so you can go back to yours. Just food for thought.

I agree, I want to help out anyone that needs the help, not bash anyone, noone is a defect, all you have to do is read the paper and see the amount of officers from other agencies that are in serious trouble. Ours is minor. We are all a family. Also if I thought the admin was bad, I wouldn't work here, that wouldn't make sense.

Everyone cop that works here is family......and if a member in my family needs help.. let's work it out.

Family?!?!? what department are you working for? cause it's not PPPD! This department with the people running it go out of their way to find things wrong with an officers and make it their mission to stack as much discipline against that person as they can until they break the person's driving to care! Family... are you kidding me! by using that word you take value from the true meaning...

i agree with memberX, but the officers need to try to work together and help each other

Let's just help eachother out, I don't want to argue with any of you.

Why don't you all sit down as a "family" and study spelling and sentence construction. You siblings are IDIOTS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast