Rice has gone mad
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Rice has gone mad

Ole Everitt, what happened to you man. You have become a cartoon charachter. Rice has gone total batcrap crazy. His latest TV add is cartoonish and he looks like the senile idiot he has become. Don't let facts get in the way of your declarations Rice, you have gone totally mad crazy. Your bad temper and even worse your ties to nut case groups are actually scaring the electorate. Rices' stupid response to crime being down under Gualtieris watch "it would have been lower under me". Pure genious Rice, are you paying for this advice, or just nuts. What is your plan for the future Everitt? ruin your reputation and embarass whats left of a weak legacy you had? Has Gualtieri scared you so bad that you became a "birther" and a right wing freak?

Go home buddy, take a pill and lie down.

Re: Rice has gone mad

No matter what you think of Rice, after next week Bob Guilti-eri doesn't have a chance. He doesn't have a chance this week either, but next week will make that obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahl
    No matter what you think of Rice, after next week GB doesn't have a chance. He doesn't have a chance this week either, but next week will make that obvious.
    Rahl, you are a paid swine for Rice. If I were Rice I would ask you NOT to speak on my behalf. You either have Rices' permission, or your just a POS.

Quote Originally Posted by CCD
    No matter what you think of Rice, after next week GB doesn't have a chance. He doesn't have a chance this week either, but next week will make that obvious.
    Rahl, you are a paid swine for Rice. If I were Rice I would ask you NOT to speak on my behalf. You either have Rices' permission, or your just a POS.
    I WISH I was paid by Rice!! He is just the beneficiary of my fact finding research. Bob's dirt is what did him in, not anything Rice said or did. But you see your ship sinking right along with his apparently, because only a scumbag would support this corrupt Guilti-eri.

I'll take Rice over that lying scumbag Gualtieri anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by CCD
    I WISH I was paid by Rice!! He is just the beneficiary of my fact finding research. Bob's dirt is what did him in, not anything Rice said or did. But you see your ship sinking right along with his apparently, because only a scumbag would support this corrupt Guilti-eri.
    Rahl, you must be one of the fired loafers. No one else has so much time except for Ingold. I mean is the Rice camp so desperate to resort to hiring low lifes and fired employees?

This is my full time job. Research, investigate.. report.

This is my full time job. Research, investigate.. report.

What comes around goes around. Remember that.

People please wake up, Rahl is a scorned lover who lost his wife to Martin. This is all a major love triangle with no innocent parties.

I'll take Rice over that lying scumbag Gualtieri anytime.
    You said it. The sooner we get rid of Gualtieri the Liar the better.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast