Police Officer I II III? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Police Officer I II III?

+1!!! Everyone always says: "if you're not happy, then leave". There is no change coming. The Chief isn't going anywhere, his staff will stay the same...no one is going to get a chance to move anywhere..everyone that is where they are, are simply getting rotated around. In my opinion, patrol is the safest place to be. They can't hold anything above your head..these idiot command staff want to go head-hunting, let them..it's sad that these are grown men, with petty personal beef against cops..

wow, sorry haven't check this thread in a while. Thanks for all the responses. I haven't been looking this far south, but Miami Gardens keeps popping up on every job search i've done in FL. I have heard the "brotherhood" wasn't great anywhere in FL, which is sad. I will be moving somewhere in FL within the next year or so. Here are the departments i find the most appealing. Tampa, St Pete, Collier County, Port St. Lucie, and Palm Beach County. Anybody have and ups or downs for those?

i also liked ft lauderdale, but from what i've gathered the department is awful

Quote Originally Posted by coop644c
    i also liked ft lauderdale, but from what i've gathered the department is awful
    Believe me, you're not going to get any straight answers on here buddy. Try to network with officers down here who work at these departments, you'll get much better answers.

One sentence... If you don't like this department, then leave... It's morons like u that bring misery to this place.. go back to where your from..!

Quote Originally Posted by leave
    One sentence... If you don't like this department, then leave... It's morons like u that bring misery to this place.. go back to where your from..!
    Easy response and most try but unfortunately its not as easy as that. Can you tell me why youlove it so much here and why it is so great? No one seemsbe able to answer this qustion. Your so happy and think its so great then tell me why? You must have a great deal of experience and knowledge to only be ale to say leave, so please share your love of the MGPD...or is this just the response from ole chapasorus again!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12