Free Youth Football Pants
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Free Youth Football Pants

I have free youth medium/large black integrated football pants (pads in pants) for any LEO that can use them.

Re: Free Youth Football Pants

Do they have pads in the knee area? I am up for promotion.

Susan,

i am so ashamed that such a nice gesture on your part results in a bunch of disgruntled jerks get on here and turn it into something so nasty.

Thank you for offering to help another officer with something they might be able to use.

instead disgusting cowards acted as they did,

Thank you for the initial post and for not falling for their bait and responding.

Unfortunately, I suspect you would never post an offer to give something away for free agian..

Quote Originally Posted by ashamed
    Susan,

i am so ashamed that such a nice gesture on your part results in a bunch of disgruntled jerks get on here and turn it into something so nasty.

Thank you for offering to help another officer with something they might be able to use.

instead disgusting cowards acted as they did,

Thank you for the initial post and for not falling for their bait and responding.

Unfortunately, I suspect you would never post an offer to give something away for free agian..

Come on, what planet are you from? That joke was hillarious. It wasn't a slam against her, and I think she didn't bother to fall "for their bait" as you put it because she understands there will be a certain level of juvenile humor when cops are involved and it had nothing to do with her personally.

I have a slightly used green man suit, a couple of stains in the front and a big hole in the back....Hit me up next week at Valentines

Quote Originally Posted by Cornhole Grinch
    I have a slightly used green man suit, a couple of stains in the front and a big hole in the back....Hit me up next week at Valentines
    Don't quit your day job. May be the only place your sophomoric jokes are met with amusement.

i'll never forget when i first laid eyes on green man. it was on the carnival inspiration when i was at the pool and saw people dancing and then something caught my eye...it had the dance moves of a girl but the small under endowed bulge (similar to the bulge you would see in the front of a male midgets pants who is wearing spandex) in the front of his pants...we hit it off right away and next thing you know we were spending time under the stars. if anyone can please tell me how to get in touch with green man i owe him $5 for his services if you know what i mean :mrgreen: - big jake

Pads in the knee area, funny. Green man, not funny. Worthless direction to take this post and lady's good gesture. There is juvenile humor, but this is adolescent. Let me wake tomorrow and hopefully find a green man forum started instead.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG PERM
    CONTENT DELETED BY MOD 11 FOR VIOLATION OF TERMS OF USE
    Yawn. Your still not entertaining or enlightening, You speak from a fantasy make believe land created in your mind. A place where YO and FOOL are probably used in every other sentence. And still yacking about green man in a forum that has nothing to do with green man nonsense. BIG PERM, your becoming BIG BORE. Your "adolescent moves" aren't nearly as troubling as your adolescent thought process. Now run off to the Green Man forum that has been started, where you may actually be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by big jake
    i'll never forget when i first laid eyes on green man. it was on the carnival inspiration when i was at the pool and saw people dancing and then something caught my eye...it had the dance moves of a girl but the small under endowed bulge (similar to the bulge you would see in the front of a male midgets pants who is wearing spandex) in the front of his pants...we hit it off right away and next thing you know we were spending time under the stars. if anyone can please tell me how to get in touch with green man i owe him $5 for his services if you know what i mean :mrgreen: - big jake
    This is the funniest thing I have seen on this site in a while hahaha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast