Gildo - Page 3
Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Gildo

Re: Gildo

Quote Originally Posted by positive movement
    Many Many POSITIVE moves and transfers. I have feel the agency growing closer and healing. Not ONE bad move or transfer. Those who moved forward - congradulations brothers and sisters! For those who are not so happy - there is a reason for your moves caused by either your action or inaction. You CAN bounce back - BE POSITIVE THIS TIME! learn from your mistakes. If your a supervisor then BE one
    You, my friend, have defined the term IDIOT.

Quote Originally Posted by positive movement
    Many Many POSITIVE moves and transfers. I have feel the agency growing closer and healing. Not ONE bad move or transfer. Those who moved forward - congradulations brothers and sisters! For those who are not so happy - there is a reason for your moves caused by either your action or inaction. You CAN bounce back - BE POSITIVE THIS TIME! learn from your mistakes. If your a supervisor then BE one
    Did you mean bowel movements?

I guess if you don't like the moves you can complain to your union reps if you can find them.......

Quote Originally Posted by DFD
    I guess if you don't like the moves you can complain to your union reps if you can find them.......
    HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAA
    That is too too funny. And true. Dial 1800 shut the hell up and move on
    I see morale skyrocketing already. Best hallway in many many years. Thank you Sheriff!

Quote Originally Posted by Got that right
    HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAA
    That is too too funny. And true. Dial 1800 shut the hell up and move on
    I see morale skyrocketing already. Best hallway in many many years. Thank you Sheriff!
    Nothing funny about having a spiteful sheriff who is willing to ruin people's careers over HIS employees exercising their first amendment rights.

Quote Originally Posted by xxxxx(crybaby)
    The colonel knows what he is doing and this is the best place to work, so know your role and shut your hole :snicker: :snicker:
    Yessa Masta! Please don't hit me wit the whip, I want say it again Masta...

WOW look at alpha district, boy did RD get it stuck in his rear. Funny RD was really a true loyal Mike guy, but I guess he didn't donate as much as someone else. I guess its not what you know its (fill in your own word). WOW how many new LT and Capts and whatever made up positions there are now? Boy wonder if the media is going to figure that one out. Mike also F@#$ed all the Union Reps hopefully the Union gets some balls and does something. If not then everyone is right on how useless the IUPA is. Well Mike is a smart politician and played to his base while we all cut each other throats. Got to love it. Must give Mike credit where credits due he may be a lousy sheriff but he is definetley a great politicain.

Looking at all the promotions you have to laugh. What a joke 99%should be embarrassed they were promoted this way. I guess back stabbing and ass kissing is the way to go in the department. What ever happened to merit and earning something. I guess if you have no morals who cares.

Exclamation Re: Gildo

Muah muah muah! Eat your heart out Chaaaaaaaarrrrrrrlllleeeeeeeyyyyyy! Ha

Who was moved/transferred?

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast