Gildo - Page 2
Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Gildo

Re: Gildo

Guildo best be smart in who he pushes for promotion. He already looks bad for pushing tricky ricky who had his family and friends sign at least 9 cards at mango mania. i was there and already told #1 what i saw

WAAAAAAAAAAHH! Not fair!!! I don't wanna go South! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! :x :x :x
    I need to live close to home so I can keep having kids :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

ya'll need to quit hatin folks
    changes are a comin
    the colonel will lead us to the promised land

Quote Originally Posted by Axthe*******s
    Guildo best be smart in who he pushes for promotion. He already looks bad for pushing tricky ricky who had his family and friends sign at least 9 cards at mango mania. i was there and already told #1 what i saw
    Well I guess since Mike signed a card and bragged about it he should get rid of himself.

Sad all the rats that work here.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Day
    Quote Originally Posted by Polelover
    Gildo has derailed the union and now is back in full power. Now he will destroy more of you.
    No, actually it was impatience that derailed the Sgt's. union. Because we live and work in the "split second decision" world and are used to immediate results we were impatient when union progress was not fast enough to meet our expectations. And those of us that are part of the "generation X/generation Y" "what's in it for me" subculture didn't help things either. The fact still remains that the damage is done to M.S. ego. The fact still remains that there were enough of us fed up with the unprofessional way in which this sheriff's office is being managed that we voted in a union to get us back to the professional standards that we swore an oath to uphold. The fact still remains that a union is the best way to derail the arbitrary and capricious "standards" used by the administration to hand out discipline, raises, promotions, and assignments. And the fact still remains that while this union was unsuccessful there are others, F.O.P./P.B.A., to mention a few, that are ready to come to our aid. If we give up that easily on looking for a solution to our problems what makes us think that we could ever put in the effort required to solve a crime problem?
    Dark day you are so correct! I have been saying the same thing. No patience whatsoever around here. Look at the Sgts...really. One would think they would be smarter thatn that. Also, look at the moron who sends out the anti union emails..really. That guy would probaly sell out his mother to get ahead. He must be working in IA I bet. What a twit that one is. The Code...yes the code has been forgotten in LCSO.

Is this Eric the rat who also went to Timmy?

The colonel knows what he is doing and this is the best place to work, so know your role and shut your hole :snicker: :snicker:

Many Many POSITIVE moves and transfers. I have feel the agency growing closer and healing. Not ONE bad move or transfer. Those who moved forward - congradulations brothers and sisters! For those who are not so happy - there is a reason for your moves caused by either your action or inaction. You CAN bounce back - BE POSITIVE THIS TIME! learn from your mistakes. If your a supervisor then BE one

Quote Originally Posted by positive movement
    Many Many POSITIVE moves and transfers. I have feel the agency growing closer and healing. Not ONE bad move or transfer. Those who moved forward - congradulations brothers and sisters! For those who are not so happy - there is a reason for your moves caused by either your action or inaction. You CAN bounce back - BE POSITIVE THIS TIME! learn from your mistakes. If your a supervisor then BE one
    Mistakes like exercising your First Amendment rights? Silly citizenry!

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast