Gildo
Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Gildo

Gildo

Gildo has derailed the union and now is back in full power. Now he will destroy more of you.

Re: Gildo

Quote Originally Posted by Polelover
    Gildo has derailed the union and now is back in full power. Now he will destroy more of you.
    No, actually it was impatience that derailed the Sgt's. union. Because we live and work in the "split second decision" world and are used to immediate results we were impatient when union progress was not fast enough to meet our expectations. And those of us that are part of the "generation X/generation Y" "what's in it for me" subculture didn't help things either. The fact still remains that the damage is done to M.S. ego. The fact still remains that there were enough of us fed up with the unprofessional way in which this sheriff's office is being managed that we voted in a union to get us back to the professional standards that we swore an oath to uphold. The fact still remains that a union is the best way to derail the arbitrary and capricious "standards" used by the administration to hand out discipline, raises, promotions, and assignments. And the fact still remains that while this union was unsuccessful there are others, F.O.P./P.B.A., to mention a few, that are ready to come to our aid. If we give up that easily on looking for a solution to our problems what makes us think that we could ever put in the effort required to solve a crime problem?

I was PBA for 12 years and I saw them do NOTHING for us where I worked...keep your $$$$....PBA equals BS in Florida.

oh well
    rd and ts and kf are in the hallway. guildo calls the shots *****es

we shall overcome. MS will complete 2 years and turn it over to Guildo. We will have our first gay sheriff in florida history

I bet he isnt the first. I bet there have been a LOT more if truth were known.

Will TF let Guildo stay if he gets in? I wonder because he's religious but then again he accepted his pedofile brother so maybe he has tolerance?

So why is the sheriff so loyal to Guildo? He got rid of cf and people closer. Guildo has hurt him more than anything and turned the agency against him from major on down

Guildo for chief
    Guildo for sheriff

:snicker: Dear All,

Bite me!

Love Mike

Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast