Gildo - Page 9
Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Gildo

Re: Gildo

Anyone who criticizes Capt. Powell knows nothing of his district or the agency. He is popular and loved by his people. He ALWAYS does what's right for the guys which is why he didn't fit in the hallway of doom and gloom and shame and disgust. Unlike Olive Oil he doesn't lie or bow down and accept almighty gildo's word. We all know Ciolino should've made captain and cook made lieutenant but they're way too stand up cops to make it in this vile cesspool. AND obviously the watch commanders don't count to anyone as they continually get passed over for promotions and consideration to green horn newly promoted lieutenants. Yes, we are under the REIGN OF GILDO and michael makes a "few" decisions.

KR wouldn't bow down for anyone in the halfway, and why keep referring to her as Oliveoil. I don't get the connection. Matt Powell is the best District Captain we have.

Now i know where term.Chatty Kathy comes from
    Now we know why its going this way
    Strong rumor the chatters say the sheriff is retiring in 2017 and handing the reigns over to chief

All I know is, I've been here for almost 7 years and have never got a raise until the union came. Since then I've got a 3 percent raise and a $2400 bonus in one year. I'm signing up for the union this week. You can say all the negative things you want but my bank account says otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by gounion
    All I know is, I've been here for almost 7 years and have never got a raise until the union came. Since then I've got a 3 percent raise and a $2400 bonus in one year. I'm signing up for the union this week. You can say all the negative things you want but my bank account says otherwise.
    I cant agree more that everyone needs to join the union
    Its the only thing that has challenged the sheriff and FORCED him to do the right thing
    Sources from the new professional standards unit have divulged the sheriff is in Drop.
    Why would the sheriff go in Drop IF he intends to run for reelection in 2016? Is he turning over the office to the chief? Im sure he wouldnt ask taxpayers to pay a million to buy him out

Sheriff is not in DROP, it's public record who is in the drop, evidently you are too dumb to locate the site and its not the myfrs site. I feel bad for your family as you appear to be a very sad man or woman. Go to Palm Beach SO if you are not happy they are hiring and start off at 11,000 a year more.

Quote Originally Posted by amazing
    Sheriff is not in DROP, it's public record who is in the drop, evidently you are too dumb to locate the site and its not the myfrs site. I feel bad for your family as you appear to be a very sad man or woman. Go to Palm Beach SO if you are not happy they are hiring and start off at 11,000 a year more.
    Nice try but IUPA will uncover thr truth and i hope the whole agency unionizes to to teach you poor excuse for brass losers this is OUR agency
    Instead of going somewhere else we will ruin this sheriffs reputation.........Oh sorry, he alresdy did that. BUT we will help a deserving new sheriff him and his poor excude for a hallway of losers
    There is not one person in that hallway anyone respects

Speak for yourself because everyone is just YOU. Like it or not the Sheriff is the most popular public official in this County and most of the surrounding Counties. Whether you like it or not, he will be Sheriff for as long as he wants. Don't be a hater and a whiner, do your job or find a department where someone cares about your crying.

Knock off the crap and you know who I am talking to. It's Christmas and you just can't stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod 610
    Knock off the crap and you know who I am talking to. It's Christmas and you just can't stop.
    Okay Mod I know who I are. We're pretty sure we know who you are. You work at LCSO so you KNOW this chief is the most hated disaster the SO has ever seen and has strong Scott supporters wishing Sheriff Shoap had won. You couldve at least left it for Christmas and let a gal have a little fun Mod Scrooge!

Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast