CRUELTY
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CRUELTY

CRUELTY

It is a disgrace that one of our own left four horses to fend for themselves without food or water. How the heck can any humane person condone this and go about her day as if nothing is going on. I hope she is treated the same way if she is given any time. Shame on you.

Re: CRUELTY

Quote Originally Posted by GUEST23
    It is a disgrace that one of our own left four horses to fend for themselves without food or water. How the heck can any humane person condone this and go about her day as if nothing is going on. I hope she is treated the same way if she is given any time. Shame on you.
    You do not work for the HCSO. I can tell that by how you worded your post. Pam was always a pleasant person to be around and while I don't condone what happened by any means she was arrested and charged with a felony. She will more than likely not spend anymore time locked up but If she is found guilty she will loose any pension benefits and certainly face a long probationary period. How bout you let the legal system run it's course there dude before you throw her to the wolves.

she needs to be thrown to the wolves and eaten. Dude

She was charged with one F3 and one M1 thus she can enter a diversion program, come out with no conviction and keep her pension.

There are only a very small number of felonies that you must be convicted of to lose your pension. Not gonna happen in this case.

Is the original poster aware that HCSO dropped off a donation of hundreds of pounds of animal feed, treats, and a cash donation to the animal rescue where the horses are located?

Nice person, that's nice. Wasn't Jeffrey Dahmer was a nice guy too. I mean at least he did not prolong his victims suffering as long as she did. I mean how long did it take for those poor horses to get in that shape.!!!

Does being a NICE person, give her the right to KILL her own animals. Yes kill, a slow, prolong death. NICE people have feelings. They care!!!! 2 legged or 4 legged. They care.

I wonder how many calls she has handled regarding animal cruelty and put someone in jail, left work. went home and looked at her own animals, or did she just turn her head and look the other way?

I bet she never skipped a meal break!

How can someone carry a badge, arrest someone for a violating the law, and be breaking the law herself.

I also wonder, if she could/ and did mistreat animals, what could she do to a human.

It appears per your own quote, that you are an expert on posting. So you already know I do not work for/ or have worked for HCSO. I do not know what that has to do with anything!!! Unless you are trying to say that HCSO officers are ABOVE the oath they took like other police agencies. You know , the one, PROTECT/SERVE.

Now , why did she have animals and not care for them.? There is no excuse. I do not care what you say. As her penison, all I can say is that she does not deserve it! And I do agree, let the legal system, whether it's criminal and or civil take it's course.

Hopefully----

Legally- They will find her guilty of the felony! and sever jail time, with no food or water.

Civilly- They will find that she did not carry out the job, she to an oath to do and she will lose her pension.

Justice- Her pension- have it donated to an animal protection service.

One more thing, Per your quote ! "Pam was always a pleasant person to be around and while I don't condone what happened by any means she was arrested and charged with a felony. She will more than likely not spend anymore time locked up but If she is found guilty she will loose any pension benefits and certainly face a long probationary period. How bout you let the legal system run it's course there dude before you throw her to the wolves."

Were her horses nice? As for throwing her to the wolves, Bud! she did that herself!

Signed:

Proud to say I served for 20 + yrs at your sister agency.

Livinginblue you are right on target. Nitely blog is livimg in a dream world if Pam was so nicve and caring she would have never left her horses to die and suffer they way they did.

Thanks, I will
    be commenting more soon. As I said, I am retired and live out os state. I am for sure going to print and display the " NICE officer/Dep.'s photos of caring for animals.

Ms Nice Dep. I wonder one thing. If a judge gave you an option!

1) 10 yrs, lose that so called pension,

or 2) be condemed to the same stalls, under the same conditons as your animals, for the same amount of time what would you pick.

and if it helps, I would offer my assitance and be your care giver! Do not worry about putting me out, how are could it be, sit on my @@@, smile, be nice, and forget about you!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by guest44
    Livinginblue you are right on target. Nitely blog is livimg in a dream world if Pam was so nicve and caring she would have never left her horses to die and suffer they way they did.

She will quietly enter a "Pre-trial Intervention" program and keep her 23 year pension.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast