Competition between CPD and PCSO jurisdictions?

Competition between CPD and PCSO jurisdictions?

A real question here hoping for real comments, please. As for streets that lie on the edge of jurisdiction, is there competition for arrests and busts between Clearwater police and PCSO? And if so, who usually wins?

Re: Competition between CPD and PCSO jurisdictions?

The name of the author says it all, doesn't it???? Who cares???

Larry Briscoe you sir are ignorant in your reply! As for the above question I don't really think you have much to be concerned with. The Sheriff's patrol officers are so short staffed they don't have the time to compete with your officers.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Larry Briscoe you sir are ignorant in your reply! As for the above question I don't really think you have much to be concerned with. The Sheriff's patrol officers are so short staffed they don't have the time to compete with your officers.
    Thank you, kind sir. I am but a mere citizen trying to best help in the safety of my community. So are you saying PCSO should appreciate a little help from CPD? Also, do you believe intel from concerned citizens should be shared with both agencies when the jurisdiction lines are blurry? Thank you.

LEO Agencies should always try to work together and not view one another as threats or competition. In most situations they do and there is a strong brotherhood amongst the majority of the troops. You'll always have a few rogue officers or ones that are just angry at the world and don't want to play nice, but like I said "Most" will back up one another regardless of their uniform color. As to your question sharing info between agencies will never hurt and will probably help. Have a good evening and stay safe!

Quote Originally Posted by wiseazz
    Thank you, kind sir. I am but a mere citizen trying to best help in the safety of my community. So are you saying PCSO should appreciate a little help from CPD? Also, do you believe intel from concerned citizens should be shared with both agencies when the jurisdiction lines are blurry? Thank you.
    I think that you chose to live off of Betty Lane and you picked poorly. Try and research your next house location a little better.

As I said before I was attacked by Guest, "Who Cares"?? No matter which side of the line you are on, either a Green shirt or a Blue shirt will respond. And you can take that to the bank, from a person that has been on the job for many years.

Quote Originally Posted by Expose'
    Quote Originally Posted by wiseazz
    I think that you chose to live off of Betty Lane and you picked poorly. Try and research your next house location a little better.
    And so that area is the Bermuda Triangle, then? And law enforcement has no responsibility to contribute to the betterment of such areas? And the county agencies? Does inconsistent law enforcement, contribute to the blight? I'll answer that. Yes. And so do many other factors. And officers who might be getting paid off to ignore certain situations...And prosecutors....And judges...

It just takes one, right, Rahl?

Question Re: Competition between CPD and PCSO jurisdictions?

with any luck at all-soon cwpd will go the way of many out of control agencies and pcso will take over- it can not happen soon enough- watch tonight chan 10 at 11- just a start- time for some quality le via pcso :cop: