Mumbles

Thread: Mumbles

Mumbles

Can anyone explain to me why Mumbles NEVER ever says anything publicly, or appears in the media, or for that matter outside the confines of his cave?

Interesting that he is supposed to be "running" the show, speaking for the Sheriff, and yet nothing.................

Does that mean WS is still trying to be the boss? Over Super D?

Why do we need Mumbles? We didn't vote for him when he ran for Sheriff....TWICE. And we damn sure do not need him now. Waste for 90,000 if you ask me. OH wait thats right, he like to run his mouth to employees about ex employees "fault" at things that have been gone like forever. Interesting, let's see what he has to say in a few months when we all pay him a visit.

Re: Mumbles

If ( or you) could sit back and do NOTHING and collect 90K would you say shit to anyone? NOPE....You would never know I exsisted...POS #2 POS #1 is Steve... :snicker:

You aint lying. Total waste of money, resources, and a good chair.

Those dirtbags think they are so cute, smart, and self righteous. Their day is coming. Very soon. Quickly. Swiftly.

How many more boring debates are there left in the county to do before the primary? Curious as to how much more one can take of listening to their propaganda.

Mumbles.... the Dan Quayle of Hendry County

Mumbles was there at the forum. Standing in the very back. Not saying a word, not engaging anyone. What is the point?

And you wonder why no one respects you. They didn't want you for Sheriff, and they damn sure do not want you for Chief Deputy.

19 days

Mumbles what is your purpose? I mean could they not hire a cheaper paperweight and seatwarmer?

Like Collier said. "glad you got him" Yeah I bet they are.

:devil: :devil: :devil:

collier s.o. doesn't want him. my contacts there whom have been career officers as well were less than p.c. about him to me. seems he really didn't have that much to do down there and was always "out of the picture or action". sounds about right.