PRUMMELL CAMPAIGN FLYER

PRUMMELL CAMPAIGN FLYER

Just got back from the mailbox and found a Prummell flyer had arrived and after reading it the one thing that got my attention is the endorsement from our current sheriff which states and to quote verbatim “Bill will continue what I started with your support, and I can retire knowing that our agency and our community are in good hands”. Continue what BC started? Not exactly an endorsement I’d want attached to my name. And if that is the case, then it will be another four years of the same crap with no positive changes unless you are a FOB (friends of Bill – at least they won’t have to change their club name). If BP is just going to pick up where BC left off with no original ideas on how to run this place, why would we want him? And if that is his game plan then I guess it is true that he is no more than a mannequin with someone else’s hand up his backside pulling his strings and telling him what to say.

And if a mannequin is what you want, then I nominate Achmed.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gZ6-6RbSEg

Re: PRUMMELL CAMPAIGN FLYER

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Just got back from the mailbox and found a Prummell flyer had arrived and after reading it the one thing that got my attention is the endorsement from our current sheriff which states and to quote verbatim “Bill will continue what I started with your support, and I can retire knowing that our agency and our community are in good hands”. Continue what BC started? Not exactly an endorsement I’d want attached to my name. And if that is the case, then it will be another four years of the same crap with no positive changes unless you are a FOB (friends of Bill – at least they won’t have to change their club name). If BP is just going to pick up where BC left off with no original ideas on how to run this place, why would we want him? And if that is his game plan then I guess it is true that he is no more than a mannequin with someone else’s hand up his backside pulling his strings and telling him what to say.

Behind every candidate you have someone hiding in the background.

Behind every candidate you have someone hiding in the background.
    There you go again with the accusations. I have not been hiding and have not been in the background. I am supporting Pope and have stated that from the start. So who are you hiding behind?

As always my name

Jim

Who the hell said anything about you?!? Do you feel a need to force yourself into EVERY topic on this board? Get a life old man. :roll:

He was responding to something I removed. SO dont be upset with him. If you look at the post he quoted as people behind, then you would have noticed I edited it.

Who the hell said anything about you?!? Do you feel a need to force yourself into EVERY topic on this board? Get a life old man. :roll:
    by Mod 610 » 07/15/12 14:34:25

He was responding to something I removed. SO dont be upset with him. If you look at the post he quoted as people behind, then you would have noticed I edited it.
    Sorry MOD610 but somethings just can't be left alone. They believe they know it all. A bunch of rookies if you ask me. But thanks for the post. I was going to help our super detective sort it out for himself but this was more fun.

Hey guest try again next time. Nice try though.

As always my name

Jim