Bill G...
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill G...

Bill G...

Bill G, I was watching your videos on you tube, and honestly, you sound so uneducated! Just saying, hire someone to teach you to public speak. Your video in key colony was the worst, your scratching your ear twitching all over the place.... And the pictures you have posted of a bunch of drunken locals is the worst.... I take that back, the endorsement page was worst.k, Albert,swindle???really. That made me lose all respect for you as sheriff. Do you really think we believe your going to cut positions and give that money back to us???? Who's going to be the brass when you get in, some drunken county worker,please stop embarrassing your self.. If you did win you'll do the same that all the others did. I bet you'll hire your wife, her family, it would be a mess... Not to mention you have no back ground for this Job as sheriff.

Re: Bill G...

Maybe instead you instead of Bill G you would prefer Ramsay. Who bangs the wife's of his sergeants. Buys the boat motors from the auctions for his boats. Everyone hates Ramsay and only a couple of his marathon High school buddies and a couple soulless losers from Dade, who because they can't work anywhere else think if they vote for Rick he might someday take care of them. I'm sure the little punk that wrote that post would never tell Bill any of that to his face or to any other deputy or sgt. But I'm sure Rick and the rest your friends might like to hear it. But we all know what the deputies and sgts think of Bill. And we know what they think of Rick. Rather than trying to convince us your a deputy here. You should keep campaigning on duty in uniform, trying to convince the public Rick is the guy. That seems to work well. We all know your not a deputy or atleast not a deputy anyone likes or respects. Maybe your the deputy married to the lt that got driven to work while recovering from a tumor without a gun because Rick used to bang her. Meanwhile Rick fires a 23 year cop who gets cancer, fires a cop injured in a car accident on duty. Wait who could forget Rick saying in a staff meeting about Higgins "**** this guy why is he still here", and then makes Higgins interview to get his job back. Then Rick makes the captain call and tell Higgins a deputy with zero road experience was selected for the job Winn has done for 14 years. To top it off Rick has the balls to show up to winn's funeral The man he screwed out of work months before. Maybe your right Bill G simply can't compete with that leadership. Please let us all know when you plan to tell Bill any of this to his face. I for one would love to see it. But we all know it will never happen. Your a coward pretending to be one of us. The difference is we are not cowards. If you really want to spread your message go into any roll call express the opinion you have for your post and believe me every deputy knows where bill lives. They can take you there and Iam sure Bill would love to speak with you. We are all waiting......

I guess Bill is starting to scare some people. Four other people running for sheriff but they think Bill is the worst. I've heard most of the five people talk and I have to say Bill ain't the worst. Maybe he is doing better than I thought. Whoever we get cannot be as bad as what we have now, unless it's Rick. If Rick gets in it will be worst than it is now. Rick is the reason morale is so low now. Rick is a little midget Napoleon who uses the sheriffs office to threaten and intimidate deputies and citizens. We know who really shouldn't be Sheriff. We want anyone but Ramsay.

Well, I for one am surprised that the old Morale O Meter is still working (although I think it may still be stuck). My experience goes back to Billy Freeman who hired me. During the many Sheriff's elections that I have experienced since then only one thing has been consistent, the morale is the worst it has ever been. I really think the few whining, crying, malcontents use the broken meter in an attempt to discredit the incumbent (or the endorsed by the incumbent) candidate by making these vague statements.
    Perhaps YOUR morale is the worst it's ever been and you should seek employment somewhere that has the morale level that you are comfortable with. You are welcome to use the Morale O Meter to make that determination.
    The "worst morale has ever been" statement has never affected a single election because the voters don't really care and it's not accurate.
    The vast majority of the deputies that I have worked with over the many years here don't feel the same way you do.
    Could some things be better? Sure. There is always room for improvement. Work on trying to make improvements rather than *****ing and moaning about, allegedly, how how bad you have it.
    Older and Wiser out.

Oh yea, one more thing before you start flaming me. I am really NOT a member of the administration and I am happily retired out of state.

Thank you for your time and input. Not sure I understood the piont if there was one. We have a chance this year to fix this not just ***** and whine as our friend older and wiser likes to characterize our actions. I think he was saying morale has always been bad and it's not going to change. Well sir slavery went on for hundreds of years in our county, segregation and equal rights, 100 years after slavery ended, men and woman fought to change. Woman couldn't vote until the early 1900's. Thank God our forefathers were less abivilant than you. Or should they have stopped *****ing and whinnying too? Damn trouble makers. Enjoy your retirement and stay out of our fight. You made your statement you had it worst than us. You did nothing to make it better while you were here. Allow us to improve it for future citizens and employees.

RRRRRR AAA MM MM SSSSSSSS EEEEEEEE YYY YYY
    RR RR AA AA MMM MMM SSS EE YY YY
    RRRRRR AAAAAA MM M M MM SSSSSSSS EEEEE YY YY
    RR RR AA AA MM M M MM SSS EE YY
    RR RR AA AA MM MM MM SSSSSSSS EEEEEEEE YY

FOR

S H E R I F F

Bill is not going to change shit. Really?.... You guys are morons. He will hire his wife and make his sister in law director of communications. Things won't be any different. Best bet is to let Miami dade take over police services. nothing is going to change

Quote Originally Posted by Thanksolder
    Thank you for your time and input. Not sure I understood the piont if there was one. We have a chance this year to fix this not just ***** and whine as our friend older and wiser likes to characterize our actions. I think he was saying morale has always been bad and it's not going to change. Well sir slavery went on for hundreds of years in our county, segregation and equal rights, 100 years after slavery ended, men and woman fought to change. Woman couldn't vote until the early 1900's. Thank God our forefathers were less abivilant than you. Or should they have stopped *****ing and whinnying too? Damn trouble makers. Enjoy your retirement and stay out of our fight. You made your statement you had it worst than us. You did nothing to make it better while you were here. Allow us to improve it for future citizens and employees.

Bill is not going to change shit. Really?.... You guys are morons. He will hire his wife and make his sister in law director of communications. Things won't be any different. Best bet is to let Miami dade take over police services. nothing is going to change

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast