EP's Biggest Donor
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

EP's Biggest Donor

Followed the money on the latest campaign donor update on the CC elections website. JM through you, your immediate family (I only used your last name) and businesses affliations (Prompt), you have contributed over $2665 in monetary or in kind contributions to the EP campaign.

Is your stance still that you are not going to be a key part of the EP Administration?

Re: EP's Biggest Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Serious question
    Followed the money on the latest campaign donor update on the CC elections website. JM through you, your immediate family (I only used your last name) and businesses affliations (Prompt), you have contributed over $2665 in monetary or in kind contributions to the EP campaign.

Is your stance still that you are not going to be a key part of the EP Administration?
    Another idiot that has no clue. First and foremost when I do something I give it 100%. I am intitled to give a maxium of 500.00 to the candidate, as well as each of my family members. Here is the breakdown for you.

Jim Melo 499.65
    Sandy 470.00
    Rick 445.88
    Dorothy 150.00

As far as my business affailations. I worked for Cleveland not Prompt.

Cleveland 40.00

Again it is so easy when you stick to the truth....you never have to make it up as you go on.

As always my name

Jim

[quote=Jim Melo]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Serious question":1nv0jxp8

Another idiot that has no clue. First and foremost when I do something I give it 100%. I am intitled to give a maxium of 500.00 to the candidate, as well as each of my family members. Here is the breakdown for you.

Jim Melo 499.65
    Sandy 470.00
    Rick 445.88
    Dorothy 150.00

Cleveland 40.00

Again it is so easy when you stick to the truth....you never have to make it up as you go on.

As always my name

Jim[/quote:1nv0jxp8]

Rather than call the guy an idiot, why don't you explain then why you are giving the same amount as individuals who do have a current admin job in the current admin. (Like Libby, etc?) So then we're talking like $1600ish from you and your close family...That's a lot of money...

Again what's your stake?

[quote=Answer the question][quote="Jim Melo":913emwxq]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Serious question":913emwxq

Jim Melo 499.65
    Sandy 470.00
    Rick 445.88
    Dorothy 150.00

Cleveland 40.00

As always my name

Jim[/quote:913emwxq]

Rather than call the guy an idiot, why don't you explain then why you are giving the same amount as individuals who do have a current admin job in the current admin. (Like Libby, etc?) So then we're talking like $1600ish from you and your close family...That's a lot of money...

Again what's your stake?[/quote:913emwxq]

Sorry about calling them an idiot but they did not even know where I work, and want to be in my business. Like you asking me a question and comparing me to the current administration. You are also an idiot. I have explained my participation too many times. Why do you not ask all the donors that give 500 each what is in it for them. Their address is posted for your convienence. Because they will tell you it is none of your damn business. Again I am in this 100% what about you?

I will say this one more time and only one more time. I have not been offered a job. I have not asked for a job. I am not looking for a job. If I was I would be running for Sheriff....I am not. As far as my future goes for me it is one day at a time and I am enjoying my freedom and each day that I am able to continue. End of story.

As always my name

Jim

Jim, you are right. It is easy to assume donations, and why someone would donate. That question should go to everyone.

But while I do have your attention; hypothetically If Pope because Sheriff, and there happens to be an opening in the jail, or elsewhere in administration, would you fill out an application for that particular job?

Just curious.

Would you come back to the CCSO if a job opened up with something of interest to you (and you were rehireable)?

Of course Jim is expecting to get a job in return for his support. Jim is the only one in Pope's camp that has the experience. Pope has said himself that he will just be a figure head so he'll need Jim. This is politics people, it's what happens. Everybody is motivated by something to donate money to the candidates that they have. Some want a job, some want to keep their current job, others want to improve their position in the agency, and others just think that person is the best for the job.

For all of you that are fearing the return of Melo don't fret. Pope's support has declined. I know of several people that supported him early on that switched to Rubino and even a few that switched to Prummell, or Sapp. The reason given, and I know this will piss off Jim, but it was because of Jim's attitude. Can't help it those are their words not mine.

In the end I think Prummell will probably pull out the win. That's just the sense I'm getting out in the public. In any case the department will see a lot of changes in the coming year. Much of the command staff will be gone. Some due to retirements that have already been announced and some still to come. Others like ED and DR have screwed themselves. I think some more of this is coming this year as well. There are some people that have been around for decades and need to go. I can only blame the current Sheriff for keeping them and not for creating them as they were here long before him. DR and ED are prime example.

Quote Originally Posted by Of course
    Of course Jim is expecting to get a job in return for his support. Jim is the only one in Pope's camp that has the experience. Pope has said himself that he will just be a figure head so he'll need Jim. This is politics people, it's what happens. Everybody is motivated by something to donate money to the candidates that they have. Some want a job, some want to keep their current job, others want to improve their position in the agency, and others just think that person is the best for the job.

For all of you that are fearing the return of Melo don't fret. Pope's support has declined. I know of several people that supported him early on that switched to Rubino and even a few that switched to Prummell, or Sapp. The reason given, and I know this will piss off Jim, but it was because of Jim's attitude. Can't help it those are their words not mine.

In the end I think Prummell will probably pull out the win. That's just the sense I'm getting out in the public. In any case the department will see a lot of changes in the coming year. Much of the command staff will be gone. Some due to retirements that have already been announced and some still to come. Others like ED and DR have screwed themselves. I think some more of this is coming this year as well. There are some people that have been around for decades and need to go. I can only blame the current Sheriff for keeping them and not for creating them as they were here long before him. DR and ED are prime example.
    Of course to know something you must have knowledge and with knowledge comes wisdom. This is the part that you lack my fearful friend. As for me being pissed off as you put it...you would have to have more wisdom than I. This you have not displayed in your post and have presented no creditable evidence of your accusations. The only thing that you have done like the others is made this about me. At my amusement I have become the highlight of this forum. If I thought that I would of become this popular I would certainly of run for Sheriff again. So as you waste your time on me and my future plans your candidates and your agency are crashing down all around you. Keep up the good work.

As always my name

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Jim, you are right. It is easy to assume donations, and why someone would donate. That question should go to everyone.

But while I do have your attention; hypothetically If Pope because Sheriff, and there happens to be an opening in the jail, or elsewhere in administration, would you fill out an application for that particular job?

Just curious.

Would you come back to the CCSO if a job opened up with something of interest to you (and you were rehireable)?
    JM can't answer that honestly so he'll just avoid it. See JM's rules of warfare...

This same question was posed to JM awhile back when he was anointed EP's voice, big brother and valient defender. I do not believe he gave an answer then and his answer here now seems a typical political one. If anyone has noticed the other candidates have several voices defending, or backing them. Whereas EP seems to have one MAJOR voice. If I were a betting man I would bet if, and that is a big IF, EP wins, JM will have a position somewhere within the agency

Quote Originally Posted by Typical
    This same question was posed to JM awhile back when he was anointed EP's voice, big brother and valient defender. I do not believe he gave an answer then and his answer here now seems a typical political one. If anyone has noticed the other candidates have several voices defending, or backing them. Whereas EP seems to have one MAJOR voice. If I were a betting man I would bet if, and that is a big IF, EP wins, JM will have a position somewhere within the agency
    Vote for EP if you want Major Melo to return... Who wants that? Will there be more nays than Yays? Hmmmm. That's the question???

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast