Candidate Financial Disclosures - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Candidate Financial Disclosures

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Net Worth??? Hmmmmm... cast net or dip? Let's see, 16 rolls of Copenhagen, .22 rifle-no bullets, three hawg dawgs, pet turtle, two geetarz-one with no strings, Obama's Big Book Of Lies To Get Elected in the lieberry/outhouse, brass spitoon, keraoke machine, swamp buggy, .45 caliber Glock, lifesized poster of Super D in his leather underwear, .... 4 pairs of Salvation Army high-water crack-splitters (dress pants) big truck, 3 clip-on ties, case pocket knife, pole barn, BBQ grill, credit card from Tractor Supply... three pair of Goodwill imitation-leather shoes, my Admiral's uniform that don't fit right LOTS of campaign signs nobody wants until I yell and turn red.... 5 unscratched lottery tickets(just in case) ... Yup.... that's about it. I have to report all my redneck riches- and I have done GOOD in the past 4 years!!! Fizcal respobsiblil'ty, yeah... ptoo! (spitting snuff)... 'at's my middle name!

:cop: :devil: :cop: :devil: :cop:

PRETTY MUCH SUMS IT UP! LMAO!!!!!!!!! Dont forget cell phone with daddies, Lt Hairs Husband, and Super D numbers in them for protection and emergency. Notice Mumbles number isnt in there.

And the blonde girl from the Azteca V who likes to kiss at closing time...seen that one personally

Little lying runt!

"PRETTY MUCH SUMS IT UP! LMAO!!!!!!!!! Dont forget cell phone with daddies, Lt Hairs Husband, and Super D numbers in them for protection and emergency. Notice Mumbles number isnt in there."

Calling Super D and expecting an answer is a waste of time. He never answers the phone as many will attest. You'd get in touch with him quicker by carrier pidgeon or pony express. No need to call Mumbles, he would get confused between home and where ever, and wind up in Boynton Beach lost in the throes of latent senility. At least, the Lt. and PIO will answer the phone... sometimes.

Kinda like the CID detective, the one that looks like Groucho Marx, showing up at crime scenes reeking of whiskey, but he is Ws's cousin after all... :cop: :cop: :devil:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12