Rebel Flag
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rebel Flag

Rebel Flag

Why does one of the deputies in d2 have a rebel flag license plate on his patrol vehicle? Is that acceptable in the part of the county?

Senior Member LEO Affairs Corporal

Re: Rebel Flag

Next time you are at the County Center, take a look around, you may be surprised.
    Mod184@leoaffairs.com
    Never get so pretentious that you can't laugh at yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by mod 184
    Next time you are at the County Center, take a look around, you may be surprised.
    can you elaborate mod. i tend to notice only a bunch of hot a$$ when I am at the county center. I don't know what you are looking at

+1

Are you sure it's the Rebel Flag, or is it the Florida State Flag??? Believe it or not we have gotten complaints for Deputies having the state flag on their assigned cars...Many idiots in Florida don't even know what their state flag looks like...(But they could name every Lil' Wayne song ever written.)

there is nothing wrong with southern pride. I don't think there is anything in the rulebook about not showing pride

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    there is nothing wrong with southern pride. I don't think there is anything in the rulebook about not showing pride

Better think again

Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe

Better think again
    ohhh snap!

Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe

Better think again
    You sound knowledgeable, could you cite the G.O. prohibiting it so the rest of us can reference it? Thank you

Just display this flag.

If you get gripes from the illiterate bigots that scream about racism at anything they don't like or understand, just tell them that a General rides in this car.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast