Harassment

Thread: Harassment

Harassment

So WS has been going around talking to people and harassing them because they have other candidates signs that are not WS ,in their yards or vehicles. It's amazing how WS can go around and intimidate people to take their signs off their vehicle or from their own property. This is called harassment. Watch yourself WS we're videotaping you.

Re: Harassment

Tape all you want. The #1 law man in the county can & will do what he wants. What is a little peon citizen like you going to do about it?

Hey he can drive around all he wants,

He bought that booster seat so he can see over the dashboard with his own money!

:devil:

Quote Originally Posted by 491
    Tape all you want. The #1 law man in the county can & will do what he wants. What is a little peon citizen like you going to do about it?

Thats right! Voters in Hendry County are a bunch of sheep. They have no clue what in the hell to do, so they just follow along like good little sheep.

Voters in Hendry County Baaaaaaaaaaaa!

Quote Originally Posted by Voter
    So WS has been going around talking to people and harassing them because they have other candidates signs that are not WS ,in their yards or vehicles. It's amazing how WS can go around and intimidate people to take their signs off their vehicle or from their own property. This is called harassment. Watch yourself WS we're videotaping you.
    Put the sign in his yard and then remind him you are a voter and he will be out of a job soon.... :snicker:

I hope he comes to my house. I will show him what I think of his sign.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I hope he comes to my house. I will show him what I think of his sign.
    I think WS will be sending out the full color and autographed "scratch and sniff" posters of himself and his administration soon, so his supporters and employee/victims will be reminded that lies and bull$&!7 still smell the same after four years. You can order the Super D YMCA leather panties edition for an extra donation Azteca dance girl tickets. :lol: