Signs
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Signs

Signs

Well this is another un-scientific poll and its conducted by means which are un reliable. I have taken a vote on how the candidates signs look. First place is pope. Second is Prummell and Third is Sapp. Rubino is not ranked because his signs are so bad that I think he should withdraw from this race now. Holy Crap Rubino, I would fire whoever put up your signs now. And by the way people, you need permission from property owners to put signs up. That does not mean you can put them up if you don't know the owner is.

As for the way the candidates sit overall
    1.) Prummell 48%
    2.) Sapp 37%
    3.) Rubino 10%
    4.) Pope 5%

Please remember this poll is not scientific and un reliable

Re: Signs

Quote Originally Posted by Poll Time
    Well this is another un-scientific poll and its conducted by means which are un reliable. I have taken a vote on how the candidates signs look. First place is pope. Second is Prummell and Third is Sapp. Rubino is not ranked because his signs are so bad that I think he should withdraw from this race now. Holy Crap Rubino, I would fire whoever put up your signs now. And by the way people, you need permission from property owners to put signs up. That does not mean you can put them up if you don't know the owner is.

As for the way the candidates sit overall
    1.) Prummell 48%
    2.) Sapp 37%
    3.) Rubino 10%
    4.) Pope 5%

Please remember this poll is not scientific and un reliable
    Perhaps FR should have used a crayon to draw faces on his boards, :snicker:
    Let me help you out with your poll because some people are confused:

5% of the people think Pope will not win.
    10% of the people think Rubino will not win.
    37% of the people think Sapp will not win.
    48% of the people think Mr. Introvert will not win.

This poll was very reliable, Thank You

Who for Sheriff?
    Poll runs till 07/20/12 01:12:34

Glenn Sapp 36 votes 8%

Eddie Pope 3799 votes 90%

Frank Rubino 21 votes 0%

William Prummell 59 votes 1%

This poll is located at the top of the Charlotte forum.

Yea like those poll numbers aren't messed with?

They also need to tell Pope and Rabino that the signs cant be placed in the county right of way....

Can you spell or is Rubino really Joe Pesci? :lol: :snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by common sense
    They also need to tell Pope and Rabino that the signs cant be placed in the county right of way....
    What's better is the signs they have had removed by the property owners that they neglected to get permission from.

Drive down Veterans Blvd. Your telling me EP got permisssion from each of those property owners to put up his broken down signs?

Quote Originally Posted by STFU
    Drive down Veterans Blvd. Your telling me EP got permisssion from each of those property owners to put up his broken down signs?
    Thank you for asking. Any time you would like the list of property owners where the signs are it is available. Permission has been given by property owners or businesses where they are. And if something is broken down they had some help. Just another thing that was expected by the opponents.

As always my name

Jim

I have seen a lot of signs come down due to not having permission. What a waste of money. I am sure your donors would enjoy the fact that you are throwing their money in the dumpster. Is that how you all are going to handle the budget at the SO. The problem is the same at the SO there is no leadership or accountability, and your people are running wild. The candidates don't even know what the hell is going on. Something as simple as signs and you can not even get that right.

VOTE FOR POPE

As always my name

Jim

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast