What's up in Margate? - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Old captain created the keep your door open rule.
    If I was your captain I would be questioning why you were in the office and not in the field.
    Better yet you would be in a squad bay.
    Better still you would not have to worry about closed doors.

Unregistered
    They need to close the door so the kid informant can talk freely about beer buys and other big cases.

Unregistered
    If I was your captain I would be questioning why you were in the office and not in the field.
    Better yet you would be in a squad bay.
    Better still you would not have to worry about closed doors.
    And if I were anyone I question why the LEO affairs most active and committed on is ABT. Maybe there are problems with the POS administration? People who only use outlets l like this when no one is listening!

Unregistered
    And if I were anyone I question why the LEO affairs most active and committed on is ABT. Maybe there are problems with the POS administration? People who only use outlets l like this when no one is listening!
    My friend, this is an entertainment venue. The airing of grievances is called Festivus.

Unregistered
    you not suppose to remember the 18 mos with HB the reclass fiasco or the way they treated us in 2020. Repeat after me thank you sir may I have another?

Unregistered
    morales very bad Miami is better for first time in years
    Is Morales the new Captain in Miami?

Unregistered
    Do you really feel okay saying that?

Unregistered
    Do you really feel okay saying that?
    It's the way of the coward at ABT. If you can't discredit a person's courage, dedication, loyalty and ability then you go after them by striking low blows. Makes them feel good about their own shortcomings.

Unregistered
    Really come on she is a good person. If you don’t like how she does her job. Go ahead and complain. Want to joke around that’s fine. But alway be respectful to the person.
    Losers get on here and talk dodo about others to make themselves feel better.

Unregistered
    fat cops deserve ridicule

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast