What's up in Margate? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: What's up in Margate?

:devil: Plezzzzzzzzzzzz bring Pat back. We need leadership, not cowards.

our leaders make cowards seem brave

I think I smell a pending law suit :devil:

Wouldn't work... been tried and failed.

maybe, but now we have three ladies who have been subjected to such behavior and comments from him. we shall see. he should run away now.

What's up in Margate?

Big trouble just around the bend! Almost done now. Just a few more FOI's. :cop:

Stop complaining and call the Governors office about the Margate office and Kunert. This office is a waste of tax payers money. Just ask any of them to provide you with any stats besides compliance checks and you will have nothing. Trust me I know. ABT has gone to non productive in the industry they regulate. It's sad that all the money being spent in the budget you have to be able to justlfy your salaries. I guarantee no revenue generating investigations have been conducted. If so I bet of you disect them they were poorly done and can't be proven in a court of law.

All the division does now is fight lawsuits and investigate their own more than the criminals in the streets. I have a real problem as a tax paxer of the state to know the quality of work being and not being conducted. Capain CC never conducted any sort of investigation as an agent nor helped her squad conduct any as a LT. If you check her case list all you will see are 562.11 arrests and 569.101. Her entire career has been a joke and all she has ever done is find the person in power and become their ally. Now reading your post it looks like she has done it with Kunert. Whomis this clown. All he does is read policy and try to challenge them. He needs to focus on making cases but if you all know like I do he can't do one effectively.

Now lets speak on the direction of ABT. I feel the people that are currrently employed by ABt are a joke. It's likethe blind leading the blind. They all go 10-8 late and 10-42 early. Officer safety is non existent and the FTO program is a joke. Also when the Governor's office receives my complaint I am going to ask that they forward it to the IG office. You can't let Lt. little foot big belly (JY) conduct any investigations. His conclusion is reached before the investigation is conducted.

Please put your cpmplaints to the right place. The IG office needs to hear about this Carmen and Mike thing going on. She has always seemed to exclude herself from any issues that lead to an IA. I feel that you can only hide for so long. Carmen your actions and games have been put in the forefront and revealed. Please understand that you have always been a part of ther peoples misery when it comes to lies and deceit. Now it's your turn to see what it feels like.

Stop complaining people and act on it. If you don't stop speaking about it. Only cowards do what you are doing, complaining but doing nothing about it. File a complaint all the way to the Governors office.

As I always say, stay safe and be blessed.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Stop complaining and call the Governors office about the Margate office and Kunert. This office is a waste of tax payers money. Just ask any of them to provide you with any stats besides compliance checks and you will have nothing. Trust me I know. ABT has gone to non productive in the industry they regulate. It's sad that all the money being spent in the budget you have to be able to justlfy your salaries. I guarantee no revenue generating investigations have been conducted. If so I bet of you disect them they were poorly done and can't be proven in a court of law.

All the division does now is fight lawsuits and investigate their own more than the criminals in the streets. I have a real problem as a tax paxer of the state to know the quality of work being and not being conducted. Capain CC never conducted any sort of investigation as an agent nor helped her squad conduct any as a LT. If you check her case list all you will see are 562.11 arrests and 569.101. Her entire career has been a joke and all she has ever done is find the person in power and become their ally. Now reading your post it looks like she has done it with Kunert. Whomis this clown. All he does is read policy and try to challenge them. He needs to focus on making cases but if you all know like I do he can't do one effectively.

Now lets speak on the direction of ABT. I feel the people that are currrently employed by ABt are a joke. It's likethe blind leading the blind. They all go 10-8 late and 10-42 early. Officer safety is non existent and the FTO program is a joke. Also when the Governor's office receives my complaint I am going to ask that they forward it to the IG office. You can't let Lt. little foot big belly (JY) conduct any investigations. His conclusion is reached before the investigation is conducted.

Please put your cpmplaints to the right place. The IG office needs to hear about this Carmen and Mike thing going on. She has always seemed to exclude herself from any issues that lead to an IA. I feel that you can only hide for so long. Carmen your actions and games have been put in the forefront and revealed. Please understand that you have always been a part of ther peoples misery when it comes to lies and deceit. Now it's your turn to see what it feels like.

Stop complaining people and act on it. If you don't stop speaking about it. Only cowards do what you are doing, complaining but doing nothing about it. File a complaint all the way to the Governors office.

As I always say, stay safe and be blessed.
    How many dubbies did you have to toke to come up with this crap?

Unregistered
    Where did everyone go? It must be bad if people are leaving margate for miami???

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where did everyone go? It must be bad if people are leaving margate for miami???
    morales very bad Miami is better for first time in years

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast