What's up in Margate?
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Post What's up in Margate?

Margate used to be a rock solid office. Carmen Puentes-Croye has destroyed morale.

Re: What's up in Margate?

Oh sure. Blame the hot chick. Blame management, blame everyone but yourself. One person can't destroy morale without your permission. Simply stated, one person can't build it and one person can't destroy it. Let me ask you this. What does Margate do as an office? Office cookout? Office pizza party? Ice cream socials? Bowling outings? Fishing trips? No? How abou everyone meeting at a Habitat for Humanity build on a Saturday? That is what I thought. Take a look at what you can do to make things better instead of tearing someone down. Peace Out.

Blame the hot chick??? Who are you talking about? Carmen is so plastic and fake. There is nothing attractive about her.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Oh sure. Blame the hot chick. Blame management, blame everyone but yourself. One person can't destroy morale without your permission. Simply stated, one person can't build it and one person can't destroy it. Let me ask you this. What does Margate do as an office? Office cookout? Office pizza party? Ice cream socials? Bowling outings? Fishing trips? No? How abou everyone meeting at a Habitat for Humanity build on a Saturday? That is what I thought. Take a look at what you can do to make things better instead of tearing someone down. Peace Out.
    Yo Peace out.............blow it out. :snicker:

Is there an office that met up on a Saturday to work on Habitat for Humanity house? I doubt it for two reasons:

Saturday and Work.

Is there an office that met up on a Saturday to work on Habitat for Humanity house? I doubt it for two reasons:

Saturday and Work.
    That is a good point. No one else is doing it so why should I. Here is a thought. Be a leader. Be an Innovator. Be a force for good. Or just keep doing what you are doing...I am sure that has paid big dividends.

Saturday and Work.
    That is a good point. No one else is doing it so why should I. Here is a thought. Be a leader. Be an Innovator. Be a force for good. Or just keep doing what you are doing...I am sure that has paid big dividends.
    Or......................you could just blow it out. :devil:

Saturday and Work.
    Or......................you could just blow it out. :devil:
    Bring Pat Roberts back !

Pat Roberts

Pat I AM STUPID
    Yo mod tod........................leoaffairs has been compromised. I typed in a person's name and this is how it came out. A full blown investigation under oath is in order.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast