Hiring
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hiring

Hiring

Is the HCSO hiring? I am already state cert. and have a couple years exp.

Re: Hiring

This is not the agency you want to apply to or be employed by. Wait until after the election. Check with Clewiston PD they should have a few openings soon.

You read these posts and still want to work there???? Yes, you should wait until AFTER the election!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

Unless you are already marred and non marketable. Of which case you can join the rank and file of similar employees there and feel right at home.

As a matter of fact they are hiring a new sheriff...

Yeah I forgot about that. They found requirements that the present one cannot meet.

:devil:

There should be some staff and mid-management positions open too. Perhaps one of those blue buses will be waiting for several of them when they walk out the front door in cuffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

If you are another one of WS's cousins, you are in! Remember to nod 'yes' around Mumbles since you won't be able to understand him, never be alone with man-hands, never take legal advice from Limpy, walk backwards and bow at the waist in humble awe in the presence of the magnificent Super D, and wear your vest backwards around Goose. Never reveal your true intelligence so as not to become threatening to them and hide your wife or GF from Ballsack whether she is willing or not . Deny any knowledge in reference to $5.00 dance girls, regularly betray your disloyal co-workers to the administration, drive fast, wreck cars, get fat, never wash your uniform shirt, become promiscious, bully citizens, freely use racial terms, spit snuff while talking to people, and most importantly: pretend you believe WS when he looks you in the face and tells you a blatant lie. Do these few simple things and you will become a full member of the Goon Squad in no time! And welcome to law enforcement! :cop:

i once put an application in to hendry. my background was done by some guy named W. Griffin. after he interviewed me i rescinded my application. i felt that if backgrounds were being done by this type of individual i didnt need to work there. i now work close by at another law enforcement agency.

just my two cents.

Griffin is a complete tool. He can't even solve a case given to him ith all the work done. That guy needs to get locked up......

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast