Duke Perry
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Duke Perry

Duke Perry

Quote Originally Posted by Admin
    The only position CPD is hiring for is an operations LT anything else is rumor
    Captain are you telling everyone a bunch of tall tails again?? You know those Clewiston boys will chew you up and spit you out. I will get to the bottom of this!!! :evil:

Re: Duke Perry

He's black, of course he is.

The asist Chief Kristine will be contacted tonight.

For others Please call or mail your responses to City Manager Steve Mckown of 115 W Ventura Clewiston Florida 33440 or Clewiston Police Department 205 West Ventura Clewiston Florida 33440 or call at 863-983-1474.

Make sure you forward any evidence from his days public housing or Det Div. There is alot of information coming into the agency from outside sources.

I am not sure what qualifies him for chief.

Quote Originally Posted by Bud
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin
    The only position CPD is hiring for is an operations LT anything else is rumor
    Captain are you telling everyone a bunch of tall tails again?? You know those Clewiston boys will chew you up and spit you out. I will get to the bottom of this!!! :evil:
    How could they chew him up if they don't have teeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to see you go Captain. Good luck investigating rapes in Clewiston. DNA swabs are useless. Everybody is closely related if you know what I mean?

:cop: :devil: :idea: If he leaves, who will be next capt. in det???? RC JM ops:

Na na na na, na na na na, Hey Hey Hey Gooodddbye!!!! I hear dookie shoot is leaving in December!!! Halilujuah, praise the Lord and pass the corn bread!!!

Na na na na, na na na na, Hey Hey Hey Gooodddbye!!!! I hear dookie shoot is leaving in December!!! Halilujuah, praise the Lord and pass the corn bread!!!

Dude don"t you think it is a little to early to launch a good-bye address...December is 6months away...btw I will believe it when I see it and that goes for Capt. Carr as well :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Griffshouldabnchief
    Quote Originally Posted by Doo Doo Brown
    Dude don"t you think it is a little to early to launch a good-bye address...December is 6months away...btw I will believe it when I see it and that goes for Capt. Carr as well :devil:
    Dear Santa Clause,

The best Christmas gift you can give FMPD is to see Perry and Carr leave!!

Jack and Jill

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast