Admin and click jumping ship
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Admin and click jumping ship

I think it is funny here on Independence day we can look at at our own agency and see our command staff leaving (jumping ship)! Capt MV has been hired in New Hampshire as a cheif in a very small town, RC been looking and cannot get a job, MP looking and MM has already seen the writting on the wall and went to the Cape.
    Mean while others are blind rats running around and not seeing the big picture? No leadership and no direction at FMPD. It starts at the top and there is none there.
    Take a lesson from from your co workers here and look else where for a job away from this place. I have started my process.

Re: Admin and click jumping ship

I agree I see what is happening. I been looking at LCSo fro myself, I was told by their HR that they will have many spots open after October 2012 from their buyout they are having. Nice to see someone getting a benifit around here since we don't any more. That is what happens to us when we have a weak union.

I hope the whole baker klan leave or lcso will take ovet soon anyway.

There are no Deputies leaving and only 2 Sgts. HR has no clue

Really? NOT around 40 total leaving LCSO in thier buyout. from the raod to the jail. I am taking care of myself, the rest of you can follow the lazy PBA.

Now Rich Carr is leaving!! YEA YEA YEA Whos is next?? Baker just leave so the rest can stay.

Listen guys and gals, LCSO is no better right now. Think of it this way, you will start at 35,000 after tax and all deductions it comes to 32-33,000. Benefits suck, admin is just as bad there. Sheriff doesn't like the deputies because of union. It is a joke all the way around.

Let me guess....you drive a charger? On a specialty? On sergeants list? In admin already

Anything is better than this dump. Look at our leadership? Baker on top.

Once again Sig Let and Patrol blog minutes apart. Are you two lovers? or is it just that obvious your the same person posting propaganda over and over?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast