6 week Countdown

6 week Countdown

We are now 6 weeks away from the primary. This is the time to start pulling together for the common cause THE REMOVAL of MS from the Office of the Sheriff. Even if you don't like Fisher at this point he is the one facing the Sheriff. If Fisher loses then we back Bushong. If Fisher wins then let the new battle between them begin with MS OUT.

Union or non union, let's pull together along with ALL of OUR families and friends and GO to the polls and select Fisher on Aug 14th. The sheriff has stated as did shop that he does not need the support of the agency. Shoap was out and WE put Mike in now WE vote Mike OUT and WE put in Fisher or Bushong. We don't work for the Office of Mike Scott; WE work for the Office of the Sheriff and ALL LE/CO Deputies and Civilians are the Office of the Sheriff. Mike Scott has long forgot that!!!

Respectfully

Deputy for a Change

Re: 6 week Countdown

6 weeks until tf moves to his back-up 'I can't believe I let the union board talk me in to this' plan.

Love that union. Looking back to pre union days to now. Wow. What a difference in my life. Sure glad I am paying each month so the union local reps can lavish in luxury. Yep. Love that union.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Love that union. Looking back to pre union days to now. Wow. What a difference in my life. Sure glad I am paying each month so the union local reps can lavish in luxury. Yep. Love that union.
    I wish I had my 12 years of PBA dues back....what a worthless organization

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Please provide examples of the "lavish luxury".