Hiring Dates?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hiring Dates?

Hiring Dates?

Does anyone have any information on the next hiring dates for St. Pete?

Re: Hiring Dates?

NEVER !!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the response, but does anyone have a realistic time frame?

I can't believe someone actually took the time to post "Never." Some people never grow up. In answer to your question, the last hiring meeting was in January/February. With the current budget issues, it is difficult to tell when the hiring meeting would be since a class recently started the academy. With that said, there will likely only be one more hiring meeting this year, if at all. I don't know when that meeting would come, possible in the fall, after the RNC.

If you're asking, I'm assuming you're a new applicant. Suggestion to you and all new hires/interested applicants... STAY AWAY FROM THIS FORUM! You'll read some of these posts and think SPPD is terrible... we have our faults, but so do all other agencies. Don't listen to the BS posted on this forum.

Thank you for the two responses and yes I applied last November. My BI informed me last week that everything was complete for my package and we are waiting on the Chief to decide on a hiring date. I look forward to serving the City of Saint Petersburg and it's citizens. Semper Fi

Because it took so long to type "NEVER". Don't take yourself too seriously clown shoes.

Get with Bobby J. if you have any questions concerning the hiring date.

The point wasn't the time it took, it was the unnecessary **** hole response to a legitimate question. Instead of trying to make a funny, which isn't funny at all, why not use the time to answer a question or simply not answer? After all, this is an information forum...and a place for morons to post...

Im sorry you seem to be butt hurt over something posted on the Internet. I didn't mean to ruin your Leo Affairs experience. You should try relaxing every now and then. Maybe take a nap in your car. In a garage. While the engine is running. Do the world a favor moron.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast