Matt Beatty - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Matt Beatty

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1756481
    Speaking of Matt Beatty, wondering if anyone has given SW any real feedback regarding his performance at the forum. Well here's the deal, Beatty, along with the other candidates smoked you. You look fat, hostile, uncomfortable, and sounded just like the not to bright hillbilly you are. The tone of the night was that you ranked only just slightly above Carmona. Hope you are enjoying the fact that a whole bunch of people are laughing not with you but most certainly at you. tick tock tick tick tock clown.
    Ah the days gone by

Unregistered

How is this person relevant today? Seriously.

It's a slow month so the name dropping character assasinators are nervous. "Let's make allegations" "shout and point at them and accuse them before we get caught of real things"

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1750071
    I personally would like to see Matt Beatty beat Steve Whidden out in the primary next month. Why sit around and play games with the incumbent anymore? This is only a primary folks. I am personally for Chamberlain as well, but a democrat has to be picked in next months primary. SO let's have Matt perform an admirable civic duty to the public. TAKE OUT WHIDDEN so we can be done with it.

Think of it this way.
    1) If Matt takes out Whidden next month, Whidden is through, done and dead in the water. No more campaign signs, or worrying about his anything.
    2) Whidden can spend the next 4 months vacating and moving all his crap out of his office downtown.
    3) He can drive around town and be called LOSER for the next 5 months.
    4) He will know that he has 5 months of pay left, nothing else.
    5) He can stew for 5 months.

That is just a short list.

But there is more!

1) Mumbles, Super D and the rest of the goons will also suffer the same issues as above!!!!!!
    2) We can watch all the surrounding areas deny all their newly submitted applications.
    3) We all can make sure that we contact all of our resources in other areas, and make sure they all know about Whidden, and Company to reject all of them

And the grand finale: MAYBE FDLE will actually step up since Whidden and Company are outbound, and begin the much needed review and investigations into all of this as the FSA will not be so concerned with an OUTBOUND and KAPUT sheriff.

Everybody wins!

So support Matt and lets get this incumbent out of office as SOON AS NEXT MONTH! PASS THE WORD AROUND BROTHERS AND SISTERS! It is within your grasp to make this happen! Notify family , friends, everyone, and explain it just like above.

Be safe out there.
    Yeah make sure you vote next month! Bahaha idiot

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah make sure you vote next month! Bahaha idiot
    Notice the original dates of those posts were 2012? two terms ago, funny how Sheriff Whidden WON that season, and even with MORE talk against him, WON again. I am going to petition the county council and Labelle to see who would agree to name a street after him winning a 4th term He has done more for this county than the old Dyess clan and it's time he is recognized and celebreated for being a leader.

Unregistered
    Notice the original dates of those posts were 2012? two terms ago, funny how Sheriff Whidden WON that season, and even with MORE talk against him, WON again. I am going to petition the county council and Labelle to see who would agree to name a street after him winning a 4th term He has done more for this county than the old Dyess clan and it's time he is recognized and celebreated for being a leader.
    Im with you 100% They should name the legendary road "Whidden Way" 1378 N State Road 29,Labelle,Fl,33935. Labelle's Wasted Management!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1750182
    Not saying this is right but maybe that little runt of a sheriff needs his butt kicked for laughingly spreading rumors to anyone who would stop and listen, and enjoying it so much while he grinned behind his snuff impacted yellow teeth as he told it. Mess with a man, and perhaps he will lay it aside for another time and handle it quitely.. Screw with a man's family and you need your @$$ kicked. Walking Small is the right moniker for you, little man. Don't think your morality rep is so steller WS.... it isn't! In fact, you might be shocked to hear some of the whispered rumors about your alleged preferences.....

:snicker:
    Here comes the keyboard badass again! Put your contact info badass so we know who we should be scared of. Let me repeat this for those other potential keyboard badasses if you don’t put your name on it then we all just read this shit and laugh at what *****s you are! You can’t call someone out and not leave your name or contact no one take them serious. SISSY!!!

Unregistered

LOL the tin punk...

Here comes the keyboard badass again! Put your contact info badass so we know who we should be scared of. Let me repeat this for those other potential keyboard badasses if you don’t put your name on it then we all just read this shit and laugh at what *****s you are! You can’t call someone out and not leave your name or contact no one take them serious. SISSY!!!
    Wow, “Let me repeat this..” LOL you & “we all” aren’t anybody to take serious. Mr tough internet mouth. punk off.

Unregistered
    You should know that whenever you come on here and call someone out for calling someone out and not putting your name after calling them a ***** for not putting their name even more people start laughing. I'm not going to repeat myself because why would anyone want to. Laughing is fun.

Unregistered
    You should know that whenever you come on here and call someone out for calling someone out and not putting your name after calling them a ***** for not putting their name even more people start laughing. I'm not going to repeat myself because why would anyone want to. Laughing is fun.
    but you did here now. know "jukebox hero"? you're "keyboard hero"

Unregistered
    Ok Sissy 👍🏼

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123