Matt Beatty - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Matt Beatty

Re: Matt Beatty

Matt ? Really ? Omg this county is nuts. He has no experience people. You better hope you make the right choice because you can't undo your vote when you see another WS in action.

Really people, you need to stop being stuck on the law enforcement experience aspect. You need to understand Sheriff's are not required to have LE experience like Chiefs of Police are. Sheriffs are politicians. Just vote in a Sheriff who has enough common sense to put the right people in the right positions to run the law enforcement operations of the agency.

Quote Originally Posted by Super D
    Really people, you need to stop being stuck on the law enforcement experience aspect. You need to understand Sheriff's are not required to have LE experience like Chiefs of Police are. Sheriffs are politicians. Just vote in a Sheriff who has enough common sense to put the right people in the right positions to run the law enforcement operations of the agency.
    Nothing against Matt, but I gotta say we tried that with WS. Problem is he LIED, CHEATED, and WORMED his way out of it. NOBODY saw that coming. Everyone swore he was down to earth, no skeletons etc etc.

Matt is going to have to place his plan public at some point if he is going to convince the wary.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Did anyone see Matt Beatty's Facebook post today?
    "Mr. Callahan,
    Thank you so much for trying to upset my family mainly my daughters they did nothing to you and should be left alone. My phone number is XXX-XXX-XXXX cowboy-up and call me I would love to meet face to face. By the way your three children don't favor you did your wife get out of a ticket three times?'

Is this what is expected from a 'leader' in our community???
    Part of being in law enforcement, besides being an agency head such as a sheriff is being professional. I'm pretty sure in 15 years of law enforcement I've never seen a potential Sheriff tell someone to "cowboy-up"......Wow... grow up Matt!
    Not saying this is right but maybe that little runt of a sheriff needs his butt kicked for laughingly spreading rumors to anyone who would stop and listen, and enjoying it so much while he grinned behind his snuff impacted yellow teeth as he told it. Mess with a man, and perhaps he will lay it aside for another time and handle it quitely.. Screw with a man's family and you need your @$$ kicked. Walking Small is the right moniker for you, little man. Don't think your morality rep is so steller WS.... it isn't! In fact, you might be shocked to hear some of the whispered rumors about your alleged preferences.....

:snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by Super D

We really "benefited" from all Walking Small's experience, didn't we? I'd vote for the guy just as a slap in the face to Walking Small. :snicker:

I dont think WS has a chance in bloody hell.

From what I have heard talking among the community, stores, watering holes, and such, is they are tired of him period. Each has a different comment or complaint about SOMEONE in his administration. But the bottomline is he is doomed and he knows it deep down. Finished.

I hope you guys are right, cause if Whidden wins, they are going to hunt everyone down that said or even thought of negative things about him and his administration, and that also includes cronies like the community policing guy on the east district. We all know who he is. Watch what you say cause it could backfire on some of you guys in the end. :cop:

Well Mumbles and himself are going to have a hell of a job ahead of them. Finding work that is.

Hypothetically: If he wins, and wants to fire me, whereas he may truely fire me, it is the subsequent asswhipping he and mumbles are going to get that is going to happen. From what I hear I am going to have to get into line though because there are more than a handful that have said there is going to be some asskickin after the election for both WS and Mumbles.

Azteca closing time video, photos. Better be careful WS. Big guns have not been deployed.......Yet.

:devil: :devil: :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by hipster
    I hope you guys are right, cause if Whidden wins, they are going to hunt everyone down that said or even thought of negative things about him and his administration, and that also includes cronies like the community policing guy on the east district. We all know who he is. Watch what you say cause it could backfire on some of you guys in the end. :cop:
    If and I say IF he wins I am coming to Hendry County to PERSONALLY thank him for becoming Sheriff again because if he does he really has that County blinded with BS....If he is elected again I swear I will come there...

Speaking of Matt Beatty, wondering if anyone has given SW any real feedback regarding his performance at the forum. Well here's the deal, Beatty, along with the other candidates smoked you. You look fat, hostile, uncomfortable, and sounded just like the not to bright hillbilly you are. The tone of the night was that you ranked only just slightly above Carmona. Hope you are enjoying the fact that a whole bunch of people are laughing not with you but most certainly at you. tick tock clown.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast