Shut it Down - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Shut it Down

Re: Shut it Down

It is good,make more $$$$ then you......

Quote Originally Posted by HYTTI
    It is good,make more $$$$ then you......
    You might, in the meantime, flip that burger.... :devil:

How you all like FWC ????

I think it is great. The only thing I don't like is the 8 Hour shifts. I prefer the 4 10's. Hopefully there will be a revote.

Lots of new areas to play in, and lots of new things to get into.

What happned to Kloster SED ????

Why is this forum still up? The DOT forum was never closed either. :?

Because some people may like to read former posts.If you do not like the DEP or DOT LEO Affairs sites you do not have to go an them.Now get to work and and stay off that state computer for personal business.

Some day DEP will be back. Maybe not next year or the year after but mark my words they will be back. FWC is a joke. All they care about is the resources not actual people crimes that occur in the parks. Eventually there will be enough crime that filters back into the parks that people will litigate for real law enforcement to be responsible for the parks.

It seems that unless the suspect has a fish in his/ her possession then no effort is put into any other violations. Pathetic! Even most of the current FWC officer (not former DEP) love working the issues in the parks. From what I have seen only $ driven activities like water patrol (Manatee Zone patrol) and hunting regulation has been priority. Speaking to other agencies they seem to think the FWC command staff are afraid of their officers of doing any real type law enforcement activities.

I can only hope the current command structure retires and some new law enforcement thinking individuals take their place. Its time!

Quote Originally Posted by DEP
    Because some people may like to read former posts.If you do not like the DEP or DOT LEO Affairs sites you do not have to go an them.Now get to work and and stay off that state computer for personal business.
    It's not that hard to merge old DEP and DOT threads into their appropriate FWC and FHP boards. :roll:

Mods do your jobs and appropriately close this forum.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast