HR DIRECTOR
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HR DIRECTOR

HR DIRECTOR

Anyone know what the deal is with ED no longer being over HR? Email sounds as if she got canned.

Re: HR DIRECTOR

Guess the untouchable is actually touchable....Bout time.

Quote Originally Posted by Who me

BP knows he need to clean house. BUT,He still don't have a snowballs chance :P

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Who me

BP knows he need to clean house. BUT,He still don't have a snowballs chance :P
    Yeh right, Not to mention he's in charge of a patrol not HR. She fell under MC. He's not the Sheriff yet. He's only resposible for the people under his command.

Grapevine says she was doing thing she was told she should not be doing....And apparently she was told several times....Finally they had enough.

BUT of course, no one will ever know the true (whole) story. There is so much dirt under the S.O. rug it's amazing.

Hopefully when FR gets in and cleans house he will throw out the rug and make it known if you continually screw up you will have to learn how to say "paper or plastic."

How the hell is FR going to clean anything up? He’s just going to bring in a different even larger rug.
    Then we have Pope who has decided to have people on his team.
    None of us can forget GS, the former Sheriff. He is the most qualified one of the bunch, but has a history of surrounding himself with a mix of idiots and old money. Return of the Good Ole Boy network.
    I saved the best for last; we have BP who will keep the band together, at least the ones that are left after the latest fiasco ops: . I’m actually starting to think he’d be the best. At the rate things are going there won’t be much of the old command staff left. Between retiring’s, firings, indictments, and resignations he’ll be starting from scratch. That is if he keeps his promise he’ll promote from within to fill the needed empty spots .
    What the hell are these guys thinking? The people they have surrounded themselves with are anchors holding them back. They need to cut the lines, let the anchors go, and sail on to success. With the house cleaning that has been going on inside the SO I’d have to say BP is the only one that realizes this.

So your saying BP had his head buried in the sand while this was all going on? Now he is going to change things? Seriously? If he knew this was all going on why didn't he report it?

This place was run like the Stepford wives....Just get in line, don't ask questions, and do your job.

FR is from the outside, he will get in there, take stock of the whole S.O. and get rid of the trash....

Quote Originally Posted by Ya kidding
    So your saying BP had his head buried in the sand while this was all going on? Now he is going to change things? Seriously? If he knew this was all going on why didn't he report it?

This place was run like the Stepford wives....Just get in line, don't ask questions, and do your job.

FR is from the outside, he will get in there, take stock of the whole S.O. and get rid of the trash....
    Just like Cameron did :snicker: . Don't you people ever learn... FR hasn't stated one thing that makes me want to vote for him. Pope has done all the talking and the rest of the guys haven't said anything. Don't you get out to any of these forums to listen to the candidates speak? Pope is our Hope!!

[quote=Vote Pope 2012]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Ya kidding":6ahvwvpv

Just like Cameron did :snicker: . Don't you people ever learn... FR hasn't stated one thing that makes me want to vote for him. Pope has done all the talking and the rest of the guys haven't said anything. Don't you get out to any of these forums to listen to the candidates speak? Pope is our Hope!![/quote:6ahvwvpv]
    If you haven't heard what the others have been saying then you must have Ed Poop in your ears. Ed just spouts nonsense and things he's learned from the other candidates as he has no practical admin experience. Your faith in him is misplaced.

Can’t there be at least one topic on this site that is free from the same old crap of who’s candidate is better? At this point after reading all of the BS about Rubino and Pope, I wouldn’t vote for either of them with the supporters they have spewing the same nonsense over and over again. I just can’t wait for the “my candidate can beat up your candidate you big poopy face” thread. Take the Pope and Rubino trash talk elsewhere and give us a break PLEASE!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast