Fiscal Urgency My Ass

Fiscal Urgency My Ass

Armando and Co. where the hell is the lawsuit from the FLOP to demand a Fiscal Emergency? The city shows absolutely no comptetence in managing its books or creating revenue. This continual downslide shows we are in an Emergency Crisis. Please State of Florida, take over Miami from these thieves and worst off, bumbling idiots!

Re: Fiscal Urgency My Ass

you must not get the emails or you would be informed

Quote Originally Posted by Stateof Florida
    Armando and Co. where the hell is the lawsuit from the FLOP to demand a Fiscal Emergency? The city shows absolutely no comptetence in managing its books or creating revenue. This continual downslide shows we are in an Emergency Crisis. Please State of Florida, take over Miami from these thieves and worst off, bumbling idiots!
    Please Armando will never turn against Regalado! Stop waisting your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Stateof Florida
    Please Armando will never turn against Regalado! Stop waisting your time.

What are you talking about he is running a recall campaign against him as we speak......

Oh wait.......

Reacall??? in the city of Miami it means lets go to my house and have good cuban food....

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Reacall??? in the city of Miami it means lets go to my house and have good cuban food....

The Cities on fire and the crooks took all the cash

:devil: :devil:

Who is going to run for president?????????? Armando is done Who is going to runnnn.