PBSO COMMO

Thread: PBSO COMMO

PBSO COMMO

I know all commo's have their cliques, but how bad is pbso? I've heard mixed things. Im not interested in sleeping with the entire squad, Im a good dispatcher and just want to do my job. What is the managment like? Training? Want to know if it would be a good fit for me.

Re: PBSO COMMO

Like any agency, there's some good mixed with some bad. Cliques, favortism, and mismanagement rule, while overworked/underappreciated commo officers can't wait to finish each shift and get the hell out of dodge. Pay and benefits are good, overtime avail on a first-come first-served basis, training is fairly good with additional opportunities avail. Upward mobility is virtually non-existant, unless one of the "Supervisors-for-life" retire or pass away; so expect to do the same ol' job day after day after day.

Re: PBSO COMMO

Quote Originally Posted by Guest20
    Like any agency, there's some good mixed with some bad. Cliques, favortism, and mismanagement rule, while overworked/underappreciated commo officers can't wait to finish each shift and get the hell out of dodge. Pay and benefits are good, overtime avail on a first-come first-served basis, training is fairly good with additional opportunities avail. Upward mobility is virtually non-existant, unless one of the "Supervisors-for-life" retire or pass away; so expect to do the same ol' job day after day after day.

Man... thats my life on paper. - From Hillsborough County Dispatcher

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1749779
    Can you tell me if any Changes at PBSO for 2015