Task force is awesome - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Task force is awesome

Det Div and SAO, same person listed minutes apart. Pro ED, anti AO. Lets narrow this spineless ******* who's mom must have abandoned him/her. Someone in station 2 or ties to it. And on Sergeants list. You do not deserve your job, and you will always be a failure! Now do us all a favor and go get a chair and a rope.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Det Div and SAO, same person listed minutes apart. Pro ED, anti AO. Lets narrow this spineless ******* who's mom must have abandoned him/her. Someone in station 2 or ties to it. And on Sergeants list. You do not deserve your job, and you will always be a failure! Now do us all a favor and go get a chair and a rope.
    :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: glad to see det.div and SAO nasty posts were removed. Now there is one big cry baby I can think of that works det. div. and know everything there is to know about any subject, just ask him. Reality=he is a lazy stupid son of a gun. Then you have the cheap dancing queen looking for sales at the salvation army, or the overtime pigs who thought they had a house to compare with lifestyles of the rich and famoous. How is that chinese dry wall working out for you??? Shoot that posion arrow thru my heart.

I could go on and on, gossip girl=trash girl, talking about everyone.
    Pension- well we were sold a false bill of goods and lookie at what we got..
    there only difference between us and the tiantic is that they had a band playing while they were sinking.

AO is he slow or what?? Is he on Med's?? I have been here here 5 years and this guy has only made a few warrant arrest. That is it. This is Law Enforcement not a personality contest. That is what is wrong with this palce promotions here based on friends not work performance. That is why this place in failing.

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: glad to see det.div and SAO nasty posts were removed. Now there is one big cry baby I can think of that works det. div. and know everything there is to know about any subject, just ask him. Reality=he is a lazy stupid son of a gun. Then you have the cheap dancing queen looking for sales at the salvation army, or the overtime pigs who thought they had a house to compare with lifestyles of the rich and famoous. How is that chinese dry wall working out for you??? Shoot that posion arrow thru my heart.

I could go on and on, gossip girl=trash girl, talking about everyone.
    Pension- well we were sold a false bill of goods and lookie at what we got..
    there only difference between us and the tiantic is that they had a band playing while they were sinking.

That was easy......only 2 people I've heard of in station with drywall issues. Let's see now, and only is on Sgt's......well, when you add gossip girl and lazy that makes it easy... The color is Green..... Haha.... What a joke she is to VCU...can anyone tell me if they have ever really seen her do any work at this place. Exactly..... :devil:

Actually the color green female version is very intelligent and is not lazy. Now when I think of lazy detectives how about the cold case? :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

30 something officers on duty tonight assigned to the task force alone and still???? Whats it going to take for us to learn we can throw every officer we have on a violent crimes task force and this isnt going to work.

You can throw a ring leader into the circue to tame the lions, but as soon as hes out of sight guess what? ROAR!

If you are so good then why dont you and VM stop the murders?? Oh by the way how many UTT's this week?

Ok, stop defending your other......people can make themselves look lazy all by them self...

I thought it was a policy here to wear your firearm as a Detective.... Guess that only applies to certain people or friends of certain people... Guess some get special treatment still....Way to enforce things... :cop: :cop: :cop:

No violation MOD, violation is in the supervisor not enforcing this continuous policy violation day in and day out....

What are you, some sort of snitch? The jealousy here is amazing. The new breed of leo. Pathetic

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12