Momentum is building
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Momentum is building

FR is starting to get support from the Spanish community, FOP endorsement, rank and file...it’s just a matter of time. BP, you should get with him and throw your support behind him. Being second in command isn’t all that bad, BIG paycheck; less responsibility...I think the two of you could really make some changes....

FR in command. BP, SO2....could work well....

If the two of you got together this election would be a landslide....

Just sayin.

Re: Momentum is building

Quote Originally Posted by STFU
    FR is starting to get support from the Spanish community, FOP endorsement, rank and file...it’s just a matter of time. BP, you should get with him and throw your support behind him. Being second in command isn’t all that bad, BIG paycheck; less responsibility...I think the two of you could really make some changes....

Just sayin.
    Yeah just like peanut butter and tuna, :snicker: Are you saying that FR is really Obama, interesting... :?:

Yeah just like peanut butter and tuna, Are you saying that FR is really Obama, interesting...

Does someone have to remind you to breath? Please stop trying to overthink things, you can hurt yourself.

Yeah just like peanut butter and tuna, Are you saying that FR is really Obama, interesting...

Does someone have to remind you to breath? Please stop trying to overthink things, you can hurt yourself.
    Breathing is only requied between donut bites and coffee sips while running radar. What a job!

I don't know if you've heard FR but he has no new ideas. He knows nothing about this County or it's needs. In fact; he still works for Glades. :cry:

Don't you know? Glades is the most up to date and Advanced S.O. in Fla. :lol: :cop: :devil:

I don't know if you've heard FR but he has no new ideas. He knows nothing about this County or it's needs. In fact; he still works for Glades.
    And EP knows with his vast experience in FHP...

Just sayin.

Like pea's and carrot's or Bubba and Forestt. :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by LOVE

Just sayin.
    Yeah just like peanut butter and tuna, :snicker: Are you saying that FR is really Obama, interesting... :?:

"Peanut and tuna" :!: Yeah, Like moorehaven and A real S.O. :?:

Quote Originally Posted by NOMATCH
    Quote Originally Posted by LOVE

Just sayin.

"Peanut and tuna" :!: Yeah, Like moorehaven and A real S.O. :?:
    Why is that? Doesn't Glades Co investigate crimes like all Sheriff's Offices. SO what you are saying by that,is that all the deputies there, never passed the academy, have the same training as us, attend the same schools as us, have the same possibility's as us, because they have lower pay, and less calls for service? I think not. They are just as capable as us as we are no better than any other agency.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast