Poll for Sheriff

Poll for Sheriff

Mod 610,

would it be possible to set up a poll here for Sheriff like some of the other forums have?

Thanks!

Re: Poll for Sheriff

The problem with that is, the race will not be three way. So you cannot poll Scott against Fisher and Bushong. You could do a Scott vs. Fisher poll.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam 12
    The problem with that is, the race will not be three way. So you cannot poll Scott against Fisher and Bushong. You could do a Scott vs. Fisher poll.
    Well, how about this? (Hypothetically) This would give us all an idea as to how the primary and the general election would look like. Obviously, this would just give the mood of the deputies in general since of the votes on this site will come from L.E. What do you say Mod 610. If allow, please vote just once to get an accurate read.

1. If the Sheriff's election were held today and the Candidates were Mike Scott v. Tim Fisher, who would you vote for?

2. If the Sheriff's election were held today and the Candidates were Mike Scott v. Lee Bushong, who would you vote for?

3. If the Sheriff's election were held today and the Candidates were Tim Fisher v. Lee Bushong, who would you vote for?

I like it. Let's see. Do it!

I will set up a poll. Give me all the names of the candidates running and Ill make it a sticky and list them all as a general election to see who would win.

Lee.Bushong
    Mike Scott
    Tim Fisher

Quote Originally Posted by Mod 610
    I will set up a poll. Give me all the names of the candidates running and Ill make it a sticky and list them all as a general election to see who would win.
    Thank you Mod 610 for setting up the poll. Is there anyway to put in one of those spam fighters where the voter has to enter a word. I only ask this so that one person does not vote 10 times (I know its become the norm lately in elections) and therefore gives us a more accurate vote percentage.

Thanks

so......are we or are we not going to have a poll?

Dang,
    No slack here...haha
    Its up.