Sheriff's Office straw poll

Unhappy Sheriff's Office straw poll

Please support your brothers and sisters by voting in the Sheriff's Office Candidate straw poll which will be held at 1333 Santa Barbara 5:30 on 6/28. Vote for Fisher or Bushong. Thank you.

Re: Sheriff's Office straw poll

Sorry Timmy We will vote for our next Boss Mike Scott. I understand your efforts but you will not win.
    We are looking forward to LCSO taking us over.

Tim, My husband works at LCSO in a under cover unit. The employees at LCSO know you as the I A guy! Do you remember all fo the lives you ruined?

Tim Fisher is the Ross Perot in this election equation. I am sure others are seeing the ploy as well :shock:

All I can say is Fisher is a monster. He is some religious nut who is running cause God told him to.

Sorry Timmy. Your career ruining days are over as IA top dog. You will never be sheriff here.

Quote Originally Posted by family
    Tim, My husband works at LCSO in a under cover unit. The employees at LCSO know you as the I A guy! Do you remember all fo the lives you ruined?
    Hey Emily, you're the only one at FMPD who has a husband working at LCSO as a deputy. Why don't you go solve some of the 14 unsolved homicides from this year and stay off this site.

Thanks,

The Management :devil:

Most of this is coming from .... They are useless.