VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

I know this is posted in the Matt Beatty Thread....but wanted to make sure the word gets out.

I personally would like to see Matt Beatty beat Steve Whidden out in the primary next month. Why sit around and play games with the incumbent anymore? This is only a primary folks. I am personally for Chamberlain as well, but a democrat has to be picked in next months primary. SO let's have Matt perform an admirable civic duty to the public. TAKE OUT WHIDDEN so we can be done with it.

Think of it this way.
    1) If Matt takes out Whidden next month, Whidden is through, done and dead in the water. No more campaign signs, or worrying about his anything.
    2) Whidden can spend the next 4 months vacating and moving all his crap out of his office downtown.
    3) He can drive around town and be called LOSER for the next 5 months.
    4) He will know that he has 5 months of pay left, nothing else.
    5) He can stew for 5 months.

That is just a short list.

But there is more!

1) Mumbles, Super D and the rest of the goons will also suffer the same issues as above!!!!!!
    2) We can watch all the surrounding areas deny all their newly submitted applications.
    3) We all can make sure that we contact all of our resources in other areas, and make sure they all know about Whidden, and Company to reject all of them

And the grand finale: MAYBE FDLE will actually step up since Whidden and Company are outbound, and begin the much needed review and investigations into all of this as the FSA will not be so concerned with an OUTBOUND and KAPUT sheriff.

Everybody wins!

So support Matt and lets get this incumbent out of office as SOON AS NEXT MONTH! PASS THE WORD AROUND BROTHERS AND SISTERS! It is within your grasp to make this happen! Notify family , friends, everyone, and explain it just like above.

Be safe out there.

Re: VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

Are you kidding me? Matt has no morals or integrity. We would be just putting another Whiddden into office. Look at his facebook page and you will see his lack or morals, integrity and his major lack of professionalism and experience......

Oh and I am gay. I just love policemen! Yooooooooo Hoooooooooooo!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Callahan
    Are you kidding me? Matt has no morals or integrity. We would be just putting another Whiddden into office. Look at his facebook page and you will see his lack or morals, integrity and his major lack of professionalism and experience......
    I don't see him getting in as a Sheriff with 6+ months of experience but Hendry Couny voters are a strange lot so you never know...It is more than a popularity contest as "Peaches" had found out. :snicker:

You too? I am gay as well and just love policemen too! Yoooooooo Hoooooooo back you all? *waving*