New Chief
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Chief

New Chief

What is the story about the current Chief? Is there going to be a changing of the guard? Also wasn't their an assistant chief recently let go? A buddy of mine said he is considering placing an app in for Chief. I told him he did not want the job.

Re: New Chief

If you are considering someone from FMPD, you need to reconsider biggest mistake ever. He doesn't like rednecks or any white people for that matter. He is a horrible Captain.

The only position CPD is hiring for is an operations LT anything else is rumor

The Asst. Chief was not let go. She retired from the PD in order to be a full-time Criminal Justice instructor at the high school.

Yea....not by her choice tho!!! Buh byeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by SeeYaaaaa
    Yea....not by her choice tho!!! Buh byeeeee

She was given an offer she couldn't refuse. Leave or get fired. Over the city manager tools badge incident. Poor girl didn't have a chance

I never did like the CM.

The CM will slip again and get his one day.....thy always slip & he now thinks he is above the law

Isn't one of the new Ofc's a former Lt. from a PD or SO in H'Lands Co? Maybe he has a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by San Lopez
    Isn't one of the new Ofc's a former Lt. from a PD or SO in H'Lands Co? Maybe he has a shot.
    That isn't even close to being accurate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast