FDLE Notified
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FDLE Notified

FDLE Notified

I have had enough. I do not work for this agency but I live in Hendry County. After reading on a local blog that this was here and reading through these horrendous posts, I decided to do something about it. I left a message on the FDLE forum here, and I will follow up with a phone call to their office. If Sebring will not or refuses to act I will call Tallahassee to my contacts in the Legislature to see if they can motivate them. I am disgusted this kind of behavior and conduct goes on in this day and age and I want it out of Hendry County.

Thank you.

Re: FDLE Notified

oh thats really going to scare them. that has been done. several times that i know of. good luck with that. oh and you had better go ahead and make those calls to your friends. lot of good that will do. sebring office is worthless and are not going to rock the fsa boat.

Very true! FDLE ususally will not act without a formal complaint being filed, and even then, they probably won't do anything. Double-dipping and those sort of issues are usually left to the agency itself to investigate, and we have learned from experience that will never happen at HCSO. Some members simply have a free pass, and that's just the way it is. WS has been informed about these issues and so has mumbles. They have chosen to lie, deny, and look the other way as far as the chosen few are concerned especially Super D. Issues raised included possible double dipping and time sheet fraud, inappropriate behavior, lies, violation of chain of command, habitual absence, interference, etc. Super D, Man-Hands, Sgt. Idiot, Hookertary, Sgt Goose, and a few others have done as they pleased and damaged whomever they pleased. Don't fool yourself here. Nothing will be done and IF you were able to get FDLE, FBI, or James Bond to come in who will tell them the truth? You are wasting your time and will only be frustrated with the lack of interest. The final outcome here is predictable. WSmall permits this. It will not change until someone else is at the helm of this leaking ship. Don't waste your time.

That is exactly true. But when a new Sheriff comes in they will be able to take care of all of it. WS and Mumbles as well as on down are in for a huge surprise and awakening. Susan English ring a bell? Karma is a *****

Some crimes are harder to prove than others. I predict they will get away with everything and walk away laughing. There won't be any physical evidence, and much of what is addressed here will be refuted by midget himself. If he says its all good, then it was. Case closed!

I wish that was true for them...whats Susan's DC# again? Get on your youe bunk it's count time.... :devil:

Thats what English thought too. But they cannot touch the Lee County School Board records. It will be interesting to say the least. But don't forget those who will roll over like crazy after WS is gone, and don't forget if they payout the vacation and leave at the end of term, WS and Mumbles better have their ducks in a row, because there are too many angles and avenues to get caught. My money is those worried prior to end of the term don't contact the winner, and/or provide records and documents after November but prior to January. AND just who is to say those documents (as well as others) have not already been copied, furnished, and emailed back and forth. Of course depending on who gets in, (won't be WS I am feeling) they may or may not understand and/or act on the information they get.

Another interesting tidbit, is knowing how mad WS will be upon defeat, it will be interesting to see what he does: a) backs Beatty after the primary, or Chamberlain on the republican side, or completely goes away and hides. One will be hard pressed to find him upon his defeat that much is sure.

I like the run away and hide scenario. Thats what he does now when he doesn't want to hear something. Come to think of it, thats what he has always done! What a rodent! Anyone that beats him is better than what we have.

SOOOO.... how's that FDLE/Tallahassee thing coming? Smoke and Mirrors... ir just dead silence? Easy to say it... Harder to get it done. Isn't it?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1748131
    SOOOO.... how's that FDLE/Tallahassee thing coming? Smoke and Mirrors... ir just dead silence? Easy to say it... Harder to get it done. Isn't it?
    Um not so much anymore... Ahahahahahaha

Patience works!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast