Where's my Sergeant - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Where's my Sergeant

True tho a few of us are long time readers, ofvthisvand the National Enquirer, both of equal factual content! I've been on this site for years and there was never a bad post about mt until about a month after he kicked JS out of his unit...hmmm? I'm just a lowly ptlman and no detective but even I can connect these dots. Hey JS, you and JC stay hot and get on with life like your buddy DZ on here.

MT is one of our good guys but nice try. But go ahead now let's read some more of your bs.

Is this normal in Ft Lauderdale, i was considering applying here. I have read about 10 threads so far and every one of them are bashing another officer. I've worked in Memphis for 5 years and i thought we were bad. Not saying we should stand up for officers that are dirty but not sure you should air out your dirty laundry in a forum open to the public. The public perception of police is already pretty low these types of comments just add fuel to the fire. Is this the common place of your department? Is there any brotherhood left?

Quote Originally Posted by Conspiracy Anyone
    True tho a few of us are long time readers, ofvthisvand the National Enquirer, both of equal factual content! I've been on this site for years and there was never a bad post about mt until about a month after he kicked JS out of his unit...hmmm? I'm just a lowly ptlman and no detective but even I can connect these dots. Hey JS, you and JC stay hot and get on with life like your buddy DZ on here.

MT is one of our good guys but nice try. But go ahead now let's read some more of your bs.
    Very impressed. Your detective skills are absolutely outstanding. Your ability to rule out LF, BB, SS, PS, MT, EG, GM, KW, JM, MS, TH, EP, JD, SD, MD, JB, JJ, ML, RH, BF, JF, SH, MF, SS, TM, NR, FA, AH, HH, GS, DL, SG, LS, DS, JA, DW, JO, AJ, JS, BN, DL, DS, VL, CS, TV, EP, JL, BD, BK, MH, and hundreds of other initials to figure it out for sure that it can only be JS, JC or DZ is utterly amazing. Let me guess you use this same creative skills to fabricate the facts for your official police reports too!

Please stay in Memphis, and like you said this is not your department. Take care and mind your own yard.

Quote Originally Posted by coop644c
    Is this normal in Ft Lauderdale, i was considering applying here. I have read about 10 threads so far and every one of them are bashing another officer. I've worked in Memphis for 5 years and i thought we were bad. Not saying we should stand up for officers that are dirty but not sure you should air out your dirty laundry in a forum open to the public. The public perception of police is already pretty low these types of comments just add fuel to the fire. Is this the common place of your department? Is there any brotherhood left?

has he been seen at work ?

Yes, you're better off in Memphis.....I made the mistake of coming here from another Dept. (a real Dept.) you will work with a bunch of inexperienced young cry babies that think they know it all, when in fact they've done Police work in the smallest scale...its comical. Its a small Dept. and a lot of the Police sub culture is absent here, Camaraderie is non-existent here, and its going to be nothing like working in Memphis.....Trust me. You will not love this job anymore if you come here, many of the supervisors are knit-picking un-experienced paranoid new supervisors who are afraid of their shadows and will step on you to not ruffle the feathers of the higher-ups and screw up their possible appointment or promotions. The way this place runs..or doesn't run actually is ridiculous, I've got less than 10 to go and cant wait to get outta here. Its what I call a Mickey Mouse Dept. Just look at all the goofy comments from supposed "Cops" in the Ft. Lauderdale thread in the fast few months/years.
    My apologies for my co-workers comments...most people around here act like civilians instead of brothers in blue...something that is missing here unfortunately. Back on topic, MT has saved me on at least one occasion and I have nothing bad to say about the man.

Exactly, could not have said it better. Look at the example of this thread where one idiot with a personal vendetta will anon post garbage about one of our better brothers like MT. He was in my briefings all week but this idiot will still claim otherwise and make up crap.

He needs to show up and work the shift or use pool time. Thats the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Agree with that
    Exactly, could not have said it better. Look at the example of this thread where one idiot with a personal vendetta will anon post garbage about one of our better brothers like MT. He was in my briefings all week but this idiot will still claim otherwise and make up crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Agree with that

Who are you to refer to another brother in blue as an "idiot" because he called out a slacker, where is the boy or girl scout that monitors this site?

yea pretty sure i will stay clear of Ft. Lauderdale, thanks for the input copper. Hey guest maybe call someone out for being a "slacker" in a non public forum or after roll call, but i guess it would be easier to air out your dirty laundry on a forum as "guest". That my friend is a coward. Bad mouth your sgt at my department your squad car would have baby powder in the visor, 4 flat tires, missing wipers, etc... or he might just meet you on the parking. You guys gotta find some brotherhood when $hit hits the fan and your pinned down taking fire, your fellow officers are all you got.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast