George Zimmerman case

George Zimmerman case

Hi all. This post is directed towards anyone invovlved, whether directly or indirectly with the current case against George Zimmerman. I have an interest in communicating via e-mail with anybody associated with the case that could help provide insight regarding what I believe to be the malicous prosecution of George Zimmerman. I KNOW there are people involved with the case who feel that Zimmerman should not be prosecuted; however, they were intimidated and their voices were silenced.

I'm looking for specific information regarding some of the players involved and any tactics that may have been implored to quiet the dissenters. The implications of this case extend well beyond George Zimmerman's fate; however, it appears he is being used as a pawn in a political game of chess. If you have any information regarding this case that would be of assistance or if you know someone who does, please contact me at xballer52@gmail.com No need to leave a name, you can remain completely anonymous and any and all communication can take place via e-mail.

Here are some specific things that I'm looking for:
    Any statement maked by Detective Serino that would indicate a personal bias against George Zimmerman.

Politics behind the firing of Bill Lee

The leaking of information to the press: Who and why?

City Manager Bonarpte's relationship with the Martin family attorneys

Evidence that was disregarded that may have favored George Zimmerman

Threats made against anyone who believed Zimmerman should not have been prosecuted

Details regarding the case being taken from Wolfinger

Thanks for you assistnace in this important matter!!!

Re: George Zimmerman case

Thanks to those who have responded. It looks like there is some movement within the Department in regards to Serino "voluntarily" requesting to return to patrol. (Ya right)

Anyone with additonal information regarding the aforementioned or ANYTHING that you feel may be applicable to the case, please contact me anonymously at xballer52@gmail.com