One less problem - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: One less problem

Good action news show! Could not have happened to a nicer guy. Goes to show that you can think you are smarter than everyone all you want. Eventually you get caught and end up on the news.

Sounds like a bunch of sissies are jealous because he is hung bigger than they are, fights better than they do, he won't "hook up" with them and let them "get some", and was a better cop than they could ever hope to be.
    Bet many of you were mad because your wife drove by and saw him doing a traffic stop...then whenever she closed her eyes you were insecure she was pretending you were really HIM.

Well, you can feel like a big fish in a small pond now that he's gone, losers.

Well one thing is for sure, he has the loyalty of his women. As sad as that is given everything he does to them. I'm guessing you are either the wife or the gf. Remember, we have domestic violence advocates that can help, as well as programs. What he does is a form of abuse after all. Just not criminal. Unfortunately women in such positions don't see it that way until much later. Be careful whoever you are. I don't want anyone hurt even if your attitude shws you may be a tad arrogant yourself.

I'm thinking the only possible person that would ever defend his actions, and that would post here actually defending him, is the girlfriend. Seriously it took you 4 years to figure out he is a liar and I bet he smooth talked his way back with you. Read the largo IA honey. If you do and still stay enjoy your life, you deserve it. I never told you because I don't know you well, plus I'd tell wife before you anyway, but be careful where you sit at the PBA office. You may sit somewhere your boyfriend played. unbelievable the things people do when their girlfriend isn't around.

If you think that one of his girlfriends posted that about his " Alleged" attributes then you are obviously not very smart. Anyone that knows this POS can tell he wrote it.
    Then you try and blame the woman that is one of his Many. Many victims for believing in him. If you knew anything at all about domestic violence than you would Not be spouting off. Sounds like your in need of some remedial training!!! Why don't you try and help his victims instead of just being a j--- on this site under anonymity.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12