Gutless

Thread: Gutless

Gutless

How do all of you put up with Gutless as Chief? Just wondering. I used to work with him. I could never ever imagine working for him.

Re: Gutless

He defies gravity for someone whom lacks a spine.

But people like Curtis and Chad love him.................................

That's not true. Both of them just want to have a high enough position to do whatever they want to do on a daily basis without oversight. They have no loyalty to DG they just put on a front & kiss #1's ass.

And kissin Whidden’s butt

Well, I wouldn't call the Chief "Gutless", but he could stand up for his guys a little more. As for Chad and Curtis, the list could go on all day. Tooooooo much to post, actually I just chose not to waste my time on them.

I have recently been involved in a conversation where a Clewiston Police Officer was talking very bad about their agency and stating they were leaving for another position. When asked what was wrong with the agency I received a bunch of personal complaints about people who work at the agency. I was also told to check out this site. When I checked out this site and seen a lot of gripping and personal attacks but not a lot of facts. If I as a citizen of Clewiston wanted to tell my commissioner what is wrong with their employees what would I tell them. If I was going to tell them what is wright with their employees what would I tell them? Is it all bad? Are the people employed by Clewiston Police Department all no good? I would like a clear answer and possible some solutions to the problems.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenLEO
    I have recently been involved in a conversation where a Clewiston Police Officer was talking very bad about their agency and stating they were leaving for another position. When asked what was wrong with the agency I received a bunch of personal complaints about people who work at the agency. I was also told to check out this site. When I checked out this site and seen a lot of gripping and personal attacks but not a lot of facts. If I as a citizen of Clewiston wanted to tell my commissioner what is wrong with their employees what would I tell them. If I was going to tell them what is wright with their employees what would I tell them? Is it all bad? Are the people employed by Clewiston Police Department all no good? I would like a clear answer and possible some solutions to the problems.
    Well, its great to see a concerned citizen. I'll tell you the real problems. Negligent instrument is a big one. Violation of the US Fair Labors Law Act. Constant Violation of officers bill of rights. This is just a few of real problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenLEO
    Well, its great to see a concerned citizen. I'll tell you the real problems. Negligent instrument is a big one. Violation of the US Fair Labors Law Act. Constant Violation of officers bill of rights. This is just a few of real problems.
    ENTRUSTMENT, sorry. ops:

Negligent entrustment is a big legal term, had to look that one up. I am not sure that when I talk to a commissioner they will understand. Give me an example where you believe the Police department is negligent and is causing harm. And violation of the officer bill of rights I read up on that ass well. If those violations are taking place how come the officers are not filling suits? If there is a clear violation of their rights the city council could address it and correct the problem. It seems to be pretty black and white.