ELECTED POLICE CHIEF

ELECTED POLICE CHIEF

IN THE LAST TWO DAYS WORKING THIS INTENSIVE PATROL TARGETING BLACKS SINCE BAKER THINKS THEY ALL HAVE GUNS.
    I HAVE CAME IN CONTACT WITH MANY NORMAN PEOPLE WHO WISH THEY HAD VOTED FOR THE ELECTED POLICE CHIEF. MANY SAID THAT THEIR PREACHERS ARE MEETING THIS WEEK ABOUT THAT ISSUE.
    I ALONG WITH MY PARTNERS ON MY SHIFT OR UNIT AS YOU WANT TO CALL IT WISH THEM ALL LUCK! DO IT NOW PLEASE.
    BY THE WAY I DO NOT GET SHIFT DIFF FOR WORKING NIGHTS DUE TO THIS CRAP SINCE I AM SO SPECIAL.

Re: ELECTED POLICE CHIEF

I hear you brother. The O T is nice but we all know now that they will use ALL of us to try to combat this homicide circus. I am waiting for admin to change the homicides to suicides or better yet a COPE contact. :devil: :devil: :devil:
    You know we have to pass the CALEA test??? That will be a joke. :devil: :devil: :devil:

I was against it before but know I see the light! We needed that to save our pay and pension. I recall reading that the city did not want it since the union would be negotating with a elected chief not the city staff.
    Now it makes sense in some aspects. The city could not screw us with our pay or pension if we ahd a real chief that could stand up for us. We all know that our chief will not stand up for us.
    See you in the stairs on Monday Dougie!

You are right all of the way. We ahve to do something before we lose the whole agency. MM leaving to the Cape is a sign for the future.

Maybe if we get a new elected Chief then maybe something will happen regarding the working conditions in records.

It is already started. The group of business owners (Raymond) has already begin to get signed petitions to have it on the ballot again. Hopefully the pba guys and wacko AT stay out of the way this time and it gets passed.
    I think if noone talked about it the last time it would have passed, but the city felt threaten so they reacted.
    Otherwise we all will be wearing green and gold stars.

We all need to remind the community that this is the results of their lack of support. I guess they get what they wanted. Baker