Our Department - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Our Department

Re: Our Department

Quote Originally Posted by .173 Grain
    That department has not been right for sooo many years....where does one start? :snicker:
    I agree with you on that, it would be hard to start fix if you didn't know the problems to fix.

Wow it seems to me that some disgruntle employee making accusations again. You have to love people that do a bad job get jealous of the people who do work and then write false accusations that if they had any validity to them would have been addressed and taken care of.

This is the same false accusations you make every time something does not go your way. What is your excuse for things not changing now? You used to blame it on Whidden. You do not work for him. Then you blamed it on the Assistant Chief and the Chief. She is gone. Now you have the new LT. who has years of experience and is not a good old boy. His back ground shows that he is willing to fight wrong doing and stand up to political pressure so why is he not taking care of Clay or McNeil if they are as you said “robbing the place.” Hell the way I understand it is he thinks Clay does a great Job and I have never heard anything negative about McNeil. Think she was recently moved to fix problems not cause them.

As always more false accusations and the same trait you have shown everywhere you have worked. This is the same reason why you could not get a job anywhere near where you are known. Now you want to talk nice about Petersen when you talked crap about her when she was working for the P.D. You are the same two faced coward you have always been. You talk a good talk about being up front but you cannot walk the walk.

You are gone now. There is no chance of the so called retaliation you said you were so scared of. Stop hiding and if all the accusations are true file a formal complaint make it public and see where the chips fall see if there is any proof to your accusations. Sign your name to it though, so the people you are slandering can get there pound of flesh when they are found incident of your redirect. I have not known you for a long time but I have known of you and everything I was told about you, you have proven to be true. I think you and your group of cancer causing crybabies should just move on and see if life works for you somewhere else. I will keep a copy of this form so in a few years when your fired or let go or leave Orlando I can show that you will never change. Good luck little piggy I pray what ever eats you away inside gets fixed.

Well said. If you don't like the place leave. The new Lt. Has been dining a pretty good job thus far. Most of the problems are leaving now so things will be better. Good luck to all.

Post Re: Our Department

Quote Originally Posted by O my
    Wow it seems to me that some disgruntle employee making accusations again. You have to love people that do a bad job get jealous of the people who do work and then write false accusations that if they had any validity to them would have been addressed and taken care of.

This is the same false accusations you make every time something does not go your way. What is your excuse for things not changing now? You used to blame it on Whidden. You do not work for him. Then you blamed it on the Assistant Chief and the Chief. She is gone. Now you have the new LT. who has years of experience and is not a good old boy. His back ground shows that he is willing to fight wrong doing and stand up to political pressure so why is he not taking care of Clay or McNeil if they are as you said “robbing the place.” Hell the way I understand it is he thinks Clay does a great Job and I have never heard anything negative about McNeil. Think she was recently moved to fix problems not cause them.

As always more false accusations and the same trait you have shown everywhere you have worked. This is the same reason why you could not get a job anywhere near where you are known. Now you want to talk nice about Petersen when you talked crap about her when she was working for the P.D. You are the same two faced coward you have always been. You talk a good talk about being up front but you cannot walk the walk.

You are gone now. There is no chance of the so called retaliation you said you were so scared of. Stop hiding and if all the accusations are true file a formal complaint make it public and see where the chips fall see if there is any proof to your accusations. Sign your name to it though, so the people you are slandering can get there pound of flesh when they are found incident of your redirect. I have not known you for a long time but I have known of you and everything I was told about you, you have proven to be true. I think you and your group of cancer causing crybabies should just move on and see if life works for you somewhere else. I will keep a copy of this form so in a few years when your fired or let go or leave Orlando I can show that you will never change. Good luck little piggy I pray what ever eats you away inside gets fixed.

Gosh, so many haters so little time. Let see, why waste time with "small" talk. Sounds like the only group of crybabies on this thread are those LEFT BEHIND. Good luck to you all in clamoring for the first come first F%#ked club at hcso. I hear from legitimate sources in the HCSO that Super D likes just the tip if its any help to you. Suppose only time will tell if this leo you bash will "get fired" in a few years as you say. Lets roll the dice shall we?
    Its okay its understood that you will want someone in the unemployment line with you after you get thoroughly f#@%ed like all the rest, when the fat small one and his bumbling crew of criminal cronies have their way with you each. Its cool, really, I'd be scared, jealous, and mad as hell too. :mrgreen: But just remember as you collect the pathetic pieces of your so called lives, so called marriages, and "careers", who started the war :evil: Let that be a lesson to you, best not start a battle you simply don't have the skills to finish. Cause lets face it she got you all pretty good huh? Quite frankly makes me proud. So go lick your wounds p#@@&%s. We know you aspire to the grandeur that just effed your worlds. :snicker:

And again you respond with no facts and bitter anger. The people who are talking about what you are doing are not haters they are hurt. They cannot understand your desire to talk about the people you act as though you are friends with. This really seems to be a pattern. I wonder if the ex-major who you now call your best friend knows how bad you talked about her when she was working for Sheriff Whidden. Then when she and he had a falling out you had an enemy in common and figured she could help you because we all know she is smarter than you so you jumped to her side as a best friend. When you two worked together at the Sheriff’s Office you would come to me and talk crap about her and she would do the same. Then when you left you were mad at me because I stayed and did not jump on your band wagon. I do not know one of your old partners that you stayed loyal to. Any of us that moved up you attacked. You left the Sheriff’s Officer and when you were finally hired at the Police Department you wasted little time getting back to your old tactics. Look there are many of us that want to stay in our home town and work here. We have to deal with what is thrown at us. We may not like the same people or what they do but we are not being forced to leave our family and friends. I am not sure why you are such a bitter nasty person and are so jealous of others. If you worked as hard to fix things as you do to ***** about them you would been a good thing for Hendry Glades but guess you did not have it in you. Wish you luck really hope things work out for you, but I really wish you would stop trying to hurt the people that are staying behind.

Your pointing your finger and bashing the wrong one. She hasnt done anything to you. You just run off of assumption and begin bashing. You people are ridiculous. Someone posted a negative post and they got the reaction they wanted. Stop feeding the fire. if you know her as good as you say you do then you know she doesn't have a problem with telling you her honest opinions and stamping her name to it.

JB

To the one who made it out alive... run and never look back. There is a reason the turn over rate is so high at cpd. To the one that's bashing a fellow leo, you've done nothing but describe yourself. Your no better than the one that bashed you.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    To the one who made it out alive... run and never look back. There is a reason the turn over rate is so high at cpd. To the one that's bashing a fellow leo, you've done nothing but describe yourself. Your no better than the one that bashed you.
    Really, you obviously do not know the facts, because I have not even been bashed in these posts I just know some of the people who have and if it is not her writing the post she is talking to whoever is. As for feeding a fire, I am just speaking truth and facts. I have not brought up anything nasty or personal knowledge, just professional facts. Look I do know her well and that is one of the reasons I pulled away because she was always talking out both sides of her mouth and causing problems. Yes if you went and confronted her she would tell you some of the honest side, but you would have to confront her. Look if we are friends and you do not like what I do tell me get mad at me do not go try and cause me issues at work. If it is work related give me a chance to correct it before you go to my supervisor or talk to someone outside the agency about me. According to what I have seen and heard there was not one supervisor at the Clewiston Police Department she did not bad mouth. Really is everyone in the agency bad. What has been written on here shows a pattern, one that matches her and what she has done in her past. Like I said if it was not her, it is someone she is talking to. I for one am just tired of it. I do not want to feed any fire, but I do want it to stop and will tell the truth as I know it to be. I trust the person I am talking to a lot more than I trust her and I have known them for just as long so that tells you something. Sometimes people just want to do their job the best they can and not be bashed because someone does not agree. Again if these allegations are true, point out facts file official report s make it public be willing to stand behind them.

"Look there are many of us that want to stay in our home town and work here. We have to deal with what is thrown at us. We may not like the same people or what they do but we are not being forced to leave our family and friends. I am not sure why you are such a bitter nasty person and are so jealous of others. If you worked as hard to fix things as you do to ***** about them you would been a good thing for Hendry Glades but guess you did not have it in you. Wish you luck really hope things work out for you, but I really wish you would stop trying to hurt the people that are staying behind."

Lets get this squared away: you do not "want to stay" in your "hometown" and work there. You have no choice. That is fact. This is proven because anyone who is around your department for five minutes can hear nothing but negative and disparaging remarks about anything and everything in the agency including all the other members, the bosses, the commission, the pay, the policies (or lack of), the equipment, the training, and any other aspect anyone can imagine. So try again. No ones buying. :snicker: You did get one thing partially correct however, no one has it in them to succeed in that poisoned environment. It and its participants (victims) are irrevocably f#@%&d. I hope she sends you post cards. Good luck to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    "Look there are many of us that want to stay in our home town and work here. We have to deal with what is thrown at us. We may not like the same people or what they do but we are not being forced to leave our family and friends. I am not sure why you are such a bitter nasty person and are so jealous of others. If you worked as hard to fix things as you do to ***** about them you would been a good thing for Hendry Glades but guess you did not have it in you. Wish you luck really hope things work out for you, but I really wish you would stop trying to hurt the people that are staying behind."

Lets get this squared away: you do not "want to stay" in your "hometown" and work there. You have no choice. That is fact. This is proven because anyone who is around your department for five minutes can hear nothing but negative and disparaging remarks about anything and everything in the agency including all the other members, the bosses, the commission, the pay, the policies (or lack of), the equipment, the training, and any other aspect anyone can imagine. So try again. No ones buying. :snicker: You did get one thing partially correct however, no one has it in them to succeed in that poisoned environment. It and its participants (victims) are irrevocably f#@%&d. I hope she sends you post cards. Good luck to you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast