Our Department
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Our Department

Our Department

Can anybody please tell us what is going on here? The place is crazy, and all kinds of rumors are flying around. Not to mention the booktwerp is running around telling everyone he is going to be chief.

I am going to start looking for another job.

Re: Our Department

I don't think you are asking the right people. Some people act like they know what is going on & what the future of the agency is, but that is merely to keep up the illusion of power. They really have no clue. But I know. Oh yes I do.... :evil:

We figured you would defect and run over to WS at the SO. Since you and him are so ............"TIGHT"..........................

this is going to be fun fun fun!

Can you please elaborate on some of the rumors? Often I am not privy to them all as feces flows down hill not up toward the ivory tower where I reside. Please do tell.

That department has not been right for sooo many years....where does one start? :snicker:

Must be a Hendry County phenomenon.

More likely backwoods hillbillies, thugs, and criminals.

Losers from other agencies etc that couldn't make it there come here.

Is there ever anything positive written on these forums? Do any of the law enforcement agencies do anything right? I thought most of the people on this forum were law enforcement? Are you all really this better and unprofessional? State real issues and how they can be corrected do not site personal problems. If you were true professionals, you should be able to work out your issues with your administration and make you agency what you wish it to be. If you cannot or do not like working for your administration then go somewhere else, or support who you work for.

Quote Originally Posted by Clewiston supporter
    Is there ever anything positive written on these forums? Do any of the law enforcement agencies do anything right? I thought most of the people on this forum were law enforcement? Are you all really this better and unprofessional? State real issues and how they can be corrected do not site personal problems. If you were true professionals, you should be able to work out your issues with your administration and make you agency what you wish it to be. If you cannot or do not like working for your administration then go somewhere else, or support who you work for.
    IF you really LIVE in Clewiston then you know the answers...It is a Sh*thole...always will be.

clewiston ain't Thad bad especially compared to other towns in the Rea. So who is the bookworm or whatever you guys are calling him?

To: Clewiston Supporter, I really wish it was that simple. If one could go to his administration and tell him his problems or concerns and he actually listen and did something about it. Then this site wouldn't be needed. The harsh truth is, in these times you cannot. I know the Chief is a Christian man, and means well for the most part. But I also know, he is still a man trying to live and his reputation and job is his number one priority. Honestly, why shouldn't it be. I've always heard most Chief's stay in office for appox 3-5 years. I suppose its because they eventually buck to hard and leave. NOT this Chief, he definitely has not and dose not buck. He stays calm and rolls with the punches, a skill one could be jealous of. This admin thinks that they can fix problems by pushing their officers. Its silly, you don't push someone to do something, you inspire, motivate, lead, CARE, respect them, and most importantly STAND BY THEM. Don't just say it, do it. Show them you care, that you are there. Remember, this is suppose to be a family. How do you treat your kids? Are they first or last on your things to do. When your son cry's, you hug him. You don't just hug him because he is crying, you hug him so he knows you are there and that you care. IDK, just some things to think about....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast