Our Department - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Our Department

Re: Our Department

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    "Look there are many of us that want to stay in our home town and work here. We have to deal with what is thrown at us. We may not like the same people or what they do but we are not being forced to leave our family and friends. I am not sure why you are such a bitter nasty person and are so jealous of others. If you worked as hard to fix things as you do to ***** about them you would been a good thing for Hendry Glades but guess you did not have it in you. Wish you luck really hope things work out for you, but I really wish you would stop trying to hurt the people that are staying behind."

Lets get this squared away: you do not "want to stay" in your "hometown" and work there. You have no choice. That is fact. This is proven because anyone who is around your department for five minutes can hear nothing but negative and disparaging remarks about anything and everything in the agency including all the other members, the bosses, the commission, the pay, the policies (or lack of), the equipment, the training, and any other aspect anyone can imagine. So try again. No ones buying. :snicker: You did get one thing partially correct however, no one has it in them to succeed in that poisoned environment. It and its participants (victims) are irrevocably f#@%&d. I hope she sends you post cards. Good luck to you.
    Ok let’s get this squared away: I do have a choice, the only thing holding me back is me, my family, friends, and my love for this area. Now as for anyone who is around my department for five minutes hearing nothing but negative and disparaging remarks about anything and everything, I hope that is not true and if it is then they are not helping my agency. If you were meaning Clewiston Police Department I would again say to you that they would be unprofessional and part of the problem. I did not tell you there were not issues with Clewiston I know there are and they know there is but many of them problems are outside of most of that agencies control and they just try to do the best they can. Many of their problems like you said pay, lack of equipment, training, are not unique to them; many small agencies have the same problems. As for lack of pay Clewiston is competitive to my agency, and other agencies around them.
    Now you did say something that is true, the environment has been poisoned in Hendry County as a hole. This is because people get bitter when things do not go their way and they try to tear apart the things and people they are bitter at.
    Before I go I would like to make sure, I understand this right. You think everyone who works in Hendry County as law enforcement is there because they are stuck, or are no good? Or just everyone who works for Clewiston Police Department? I would again say that many of you seem to be so very vengeful and wonder how you became that way.
    And for closing I need no post cards from her, or any of you that feel so mighty and valid to attack and slander people. We of Hendry County will work through our issues and make life here better for our families. We may not be perfect but we are trying to fix problems not just making more.

Quote Originally Posted by ex leo brother
    And again you respond with no facts and bitter anger. The people who are talking about what you are doing are not haters they are hurt. They cannot understand your desire to talk about the people you act as though you are friends with. This really seems to be a pattern. I wonder if the ex-major who you now call your best friend knows how bad you talked about her when she was working for Sheriff Whidden. Then when she and he had a falling out you had an enemy in common and figured she could help you because we all know she is smarter than you so you jumped to her side as a best friend. When you two worked together at the Sheriff’s Office you would come to me and talk crap about her and she would do the same. Then when you left you were mad at me because I stayed and did not jump on your band wagon. I do not know one of your old partners that you stayed loyal to. Any of us that moved up you attacked. You left the Sheriff’s Officer and when you were finally hired at the Police Department you wasted little time getting back to your old tactics. Look there are many of us that want to stay in our home town and work here. We have to deal with what is thrown at us. We may not like the same people or what they do but we are not being forced to leave our family and friends. I am not sure why you are such a bitter nasty person and are so jealous of others. If you worked as hard to fix things as you do to ***** about them you would been a good thing for Hendry Glades but guess you did not have it in you. Wish you luck really hope things work out for you, but I really wish you would stop trying to hurt the people that are staying behind.
    Yes...We have to many non LEO's after us so why do we fight one another? We need to stand together and help eachother. We are stronger together. We all talk grap from time to time, but remember we are still borthers. Just like blood family, we cannot pick our family but we will stand behind them. Please, stand by me.

Brothers? The people in the communities treat us better than our own people and that includes those that work for the all mighty HCSO. Those that want or are secretly planning to change to HCSO has something coming to them. Of course, if you end up part of the kiss a** group then you'll be blessed like all the others we got.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123